♡Chapter 33♡

Harry sighed as he packed up his stuff from his and Louis hotel room, after being awoken by hugs and kisses from Louis, he's all ready and set to go back to the tour bus with the lads and Elenaor.

Harry and Louis have stayed the night at a hotel to get away from the lads and Eleanor, they can't be all couply together around them because asfar as they know, Louis has a crush on Harry and Harry is a clueless fool.

Harry is still suspicios about Elenaor and Louis, last time Harry saw them together, they were talking and laughing. Harry is a very jelous person and he finally got the boy of his dreams! And he dosen't want him being stolen by his best friend!

He dosen't mind them being friends, but Louis has had a crush on Eleanor, and he dosen't feel comfortable being so close to eachother.

"Ready to go love?" Louis asks,

"Mhmm" Harry says

____

"Hey guys?" Eleanor says in a questionly tone of voice.

"Sup" Louis replied, Harry went and gave her a big hug which she returned, she waited until Louis left the room before returning all her attention on Harry.

"How was things at your friends house?" Eleanor asks happily

"It was good" Harry replied with a smile.

"Rajesh called" Eleanor says sadly, Harry was aware of her feelings for Rajesh and he felt awful for doing this to her but she always shrugged it off saying that she's fine.

But Harry knew that she wasn't..

"He said that he misses you.." Harry embraces Eleanor in a tight hug, Elenaor returns the gesture with a shaky sigh.

"You love him don't you?" Harry asks, Eleanor shakes her head, Harry pulls her into a hug.

"If you love him, then why did you set me and him up to date?" Harry asks.

"He loves you Harry and seeing him happy was all I wanted, and if that ment that I had to let him go then.." Elenaor said with a sad smile.

"Enough about me, how was you night at- actually, I don't know who you stayed at.."

"I stayed by..Max.." Harry said nervously.

"Max? As in footie captin Max?" Eleanor said with a glow on her face.

"Uh no, different Max" Harry said nervously.

"Ok?" Eleanor says not really believing him.

"I think, I'm going to unpack" Harry walked out of the room and started to unpack his clothers and stuff in his room.

He felt two strong arms wrapped around his shoulder, he leaned into their touch..

"Hi.."