♡Chapter 28♡

Louis couldn't tell them that he was inlove with the boy, he's already in hot waters with Liam for even saying that he even has some interest in his brother.

Suprisingly..

Liam took it very well, he's been the most clam and hasn't yelled at me yet, Niall and Zayn however are paractially on the edge of mudering me.

"Why are you and Niall so upset?" Louis asked Zayn

"Were're not upset that you have feelings for him, but that you treated him like that" Niall answers

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know I had these feelings for him" Louis said as he attempted to defend himself.

"You know you can't be with him right?" Zayn says.

"I know, thats why I'm letting him go.." Confusion is written on all three men's faces as those words escaped Louis' lips.

"Ask Eleanor, she'll explain it better" And with that Louis got up from his bed and headed to the living room where Harry and Eleanor are seated.

Louis sits on the total opposite end of the couch and lets Eleanor sit in the middle between him and Harry.

"I should go talk to the guys" Eleanor says to Harry. She somehow manged to get to Louis and whisper some well needed advice.

"Talk to him" And with that she walked away.

"What are you guys doing?" Eleanor asks as she observes the three boys infront of her.

"I'm going to kill Louis" Zayn says as he gets up from Louis bed.

"Please, don't go outside" Eleanor pleads.

"Why! Louis is crushing with Liam's brother" Niall asks

"Let them talk," Eleanor says with hope in her voice.

"Why?" Liam asks.

"They both are inlove with eachother, they both just need to talk things through.." The only thing Liam manged to pick up from that was that..Louis was inlove with Harry.

"Is he inlove with Harry?" Liam asks, Elenaor sighs and shakes her head. Gasps comes from all three adult males.

"Now I defiently need to talk to him" Niall says as walks out of the room.

Niall rushes to the living room and is suprised as to what his eyes are seeing, both Louis and Harry are sitting on the couch.

Louis and Harry are staring at eachother, there eyes are filled with love and hope, they both look truly inlove with eachother, a few minutes Louis breaks the eye contact and Harry is pleasently happy.

He's smiling to himself with a obvious blush, Louis on the other hand looks pained, its pretty obvious that he wants Harry but its like hes to coward to even move a muscle.

Niall's heart was melting in sadness he felt for Louis, Louis keeps on looking at Harry sadly while Harry is still smiling to himself like a true idiot.

Niall rushed back to the other lads and Eleanor, they all look at him.

"Guys, we have a promblem..."