♡Chapter 31♡

Thrid person's pov,

Harry sat there like a complete idiot as he watched Louis Tomlinsion, his long time crush, kiss him.

When he finally process whats going on, he kisses him back. He closes his eyes and kisses Louis back with just as much passion and aggresion.

But boys were both relieved when the other kissed back, they both want love and crave eachother and to know that the other feels the same is just so over welming.

Harry grabs Louis by the neck, his hands finds thier way up to his already messy hair. He pulls himself down onto the couch and lets Louis fall with him.

Louis and Harry heavly make out before they both pull away in the need of oxygen, Louis presses his forehead to Harry's as he breathes heavily.

Louis looks at Harry directly in the eyes before smiling at him lovingly.

"I love you Harry.."

"I love you to Louis"

_____

"Harry" Louis whispered as he comes into the yonger boys shared bedroom.

"Louis?" Harry said in his deep and raspy voice, he was confused as to why Louis was here.

"What are you doing here?" Harry said,

"Missed you, mind if I?" Louis says as he points to a spot next to Harry. Harry rolled his eyes before patting a spot next to him, Louis smiled happily before climping into bed with the younger boy.

Louis rapped his free arm that wasn't being crushed by his body weight, and wrapped it around Harry small waist, spooning him.

Harry shifted and faced the older lad, Louis pulled him closer and kissed him slowly and tinderly.

"I love you" Louis whispered

"I love you two" Harry said, he snuggled closer into the older lad and sighed deeply, Louis couldn't help but to touch the younger boy.

He gripped the boys waist and slowy moved his hand under his Tshirt, his fingers playing with Harry's Tshirt lining.

He kissed his luxious curls ans took a small wiff of his hair. Louis heart was racing, the moment he's been waiting for since Harry came on tour with him and his friends.

Is finally here...