♡Chapter 23♡

Thrid Person's Pov,

Louis sighed as he sat down on his warm and fuzzy bed, he placed his right hand on his right cheek and sighed.

He's been fusterated about the entire Rajesh and Harry situation, he's been hearing rumors from Liam that he'd be asking Rajesh to be joing him and the lads on tour. There is no way in hell Rajesh would ever agree to that.

Louis sighed as he rubbed his temples, he noded to himself. He grabbed his laptop and sat on his bed.

He went on google and typed in the friest thing that came into his mind.

How do you know if you have fallen inlove?

Louis has been questioning himself on what he felt for Harry. He knows that there's a huge chance that he may have fallen for the yonger lad.

He can't just brush it off and pretend that its just a tiny crush that he has on Harry. No. He's had crushes on girls before but nothing can compare to what he's expericing

Every time he trys to compare his other crushers towrads Harry, it never matches up to how he feels for the green eyed boy. Its always more intense.

{Louis' pov}

Question 1:
Do you find yourself thinking about them? Almost everytime of the day?

Yes, I do wonder what Harry's doing. My mind is always on the boy, its like my mind has nothing else to think about but the curly haired boy.

Question 2:
Compare your other relationships/crushes towards this person in perticular.

Well, I have had crushes before but nothing can compare to whatever it is I fell for the curly haired boy.

For example when I had my first girlfriend, Hannah, I always felt that same connection that I felt with Harry. Except that everything is more intense.

I never got mad when she talked to her friends that  were boys, Even if I knew that some of them had a crush on her. I would always brush it off.

But something about Harry was completely different. Its like all those emotions I were increacsed. And some new ones occured.

Question 3:
Do you get jelous easily when he/she are talking to someone of the opposite sex?

Well...not really. Harry only talks to one girl in particualr and thats Eleanor. I don't mind him chatting with Elenaor but with Rajesh...

Anger always seems to be my bestfriend when Harry's near Rajesh its so weird but I guess that some people would consider it as jelously.

So do I feel jelous when Harry talks to the opposite girls? No.

But do I feel jelous when Harry talks to boys? Yes.

Question 4:
What 'attracts' you towards them?

Oh my lord I could probaly make a list of all the things that I feel attracted towards Harry, he has a amazing smile that can light up my entire day.

His hair is so soft to the touch and not to mention his luxious curls, his emerland green eyes and lets not talk about his fit body.

Lord.

He has a six pack! He's completly toned and just looks perfect in every fu*king angle.

And his personality is just one of a kind, he has such a sweet and selfless boy. Every boy would be head over heels for him.

And thats what scared me

Question 5:
Do you think that you have fallen for them?

Honestly, no. I don't think I've fallen for him. I'm just probaly confused or something...I could NEVER fall for someone like Harry Styles.

And the result is....

You are definitely head over heals for this particular boy/girl! You love absoutly everything about them! From their personality to their looks you have definitely fallen deepy for this boy/girl.

You are in deniel, your brain is telling you that you don't feel that way to that specific person, but your body language is defiently saying something else.

____

Louis gasped for air as he sits up on his bed and breaths heavly. What was that? He rubbed his temples in confusion and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

Him and the rest of the boys have just finished another concert and the last thing he remebers was falling asleep while watching TV.

And then it hit him..

That wasn't just a dream...that was how he relized that he was smitten by his best friends brother..