♡Chapter 14♡

Louis' Pov,

"Harry!" Rajesh says as he brings Harry into a bone crushing hug, I roll my eyes.

"Missed you mate" Harry says as he pulls away from Rajesh.

"Didn't you see eachother yesterday?" I asked in a annoyed tone.

"Yeh" Rajesh says with a dead serious stone.

Its pretty obvious that me and Rajesh dislike each other, but I honestly have no idea as to why he hates me.

Sure I've been a little harsh towards him, but thats becuase I'm looking out for Harry. I know its not my place but Liam obviously dosen't see that this boy has bad intentions.

Despite the facte that I dislike Harry, I can't help but think about this boy all the time. If I'm eating, I wonder what he's eating, If I'm sleeping I alwayd go to sleep with the curly haired lad.

Its gotten so bad that its affecting me when I'm singing as well. Like for instance today is our last day of rehersals and all I could have thought about was the boy. And he was right there in room!

I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. Its like this boy has taken over my life! Everything I do reminds me of Harry! Its so annoying.

I'm just hoping that this whole set up will work, I haven't told anyone about these feelings. They might think I'm crazy!

"You got a promblem with that?" Rajesh says as he takes a step forward, I notice that the guys and Eleanor came into the living room and they all look confused.

"Uh, Louis? Whats going on?" Liam says as he looks between me and Rajesh. I ignore Liam and take a step forward to intimidate him.

"I actually do" I say as I give him a death glare, before things can get anymore heated, Harry comes in between us.

"So Rajesh, you were saying something about a movie tonight?" Harry says

"Yeh. Be ready at seven" Rajesh says, not taking his eyes of me. I know I'm handsome. But no reason stare.

"I'll see you later Haz" And with that he walks out of the house, slaming the door shut behind him. Good.

"What was that about?" Harry says shyly. I roll my eyes before push-passing him and the guys and head to my room.

I shut the door behind me and slowly crawl onto my bed, I sigh as I look at the celing.

Was I seriously about to fight Harry's friend? The guy didn't even do anything! I sigh is disbelief.

I need to get a hold of myself, I decided that a drive to starbucks and back would be best, I sigh as I make sure to have my wallet and my phone. I grab my car keys and rush downstairs where all the guys and Harry and Elenaor where.

They all looked like they were planning something, I raise my eyebrow at Zayn who shakes his head to ease my worries.

I sigh before heading towards my car and enter my own personal vechicle. I pull out from the garage and head to starbucks.

I put on the radio becuase its just me alone and I can't exactly go on my phone. Immedietly a Nick Jones song comes on. I can't help but smile fondly at the memory that happend just a few days ago.

We make our way to the mall in perfect silence, except for the music in the radio and what suprised me was that me and Harry actually have the same taste in music.

When a Nick Jonas song came on, Harry would start humming quietly where as I would sing loudly.

That happened about three time and finally I had broken the ice.

"You like Nick Jonas?" I asked impressed.

"Duh! He's my favourite singer! Apart from you guys" Harry smiled.

"Weird.."

"What?" Harry asked curiously

"Do we have something in common?" I ask

"I think we do" Harry says with a blush on his cheeks

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that me and Harry could have something in common. But we do..

It makes me wonder, why is all this happening now? I've known Harry for two years now, so why do I now get all these undescribeable feelings now? Why not back then?

It makes me wonder...