♡Chapter 18♡

Louis' Pov,

Its now four hours after Harry confessed to me that he likes Rajesh, I haven't been acting the same ever since.

Like right now, were're in the rented van and me and the lads are going for rehersals for tommorw's show, Harry and Elenaor aren't with us.

Harry , Rajesh and Eleanor went to one of the most expensive resturants. Rajesh said that he wanted to take out his bestfriend and he seemed kind of elated that Eleanor was joining aswell.

Eleanor was just tagging along so she could help push Harry and Rajesh become a couple, by Liam's order.

Rajesh was so polite and charming towards Liam and the lads, but to me. He's the exact opposite.

He's a complete ar*ehole to me, Rajesh has been getting on my nerves since I spotted him and Harry talking.

Anyway..

My mind keeps drifting away to what Harry and Rajesh are up to. I know for a fact that Eleanor will ditch them eventually just to bring them closer.

Its just a matter of time before Harry and Rajesh become a couple and like I mentioned before, I'm not looking forward to it.

I sigh in fustration as I try to focus on the task ahead. Aka. Singing my part in the song.

No matter how hard I try, my mind always finds its way back to Harry, Eleanor and Rajesh.

Why is he here again? Did he come here just to make my life hell? Rajesh very well knows that I dislike him, I made that pretty obvious.

I sigh as I relieze that my verse is coming up, after Liam sings his line its my turn...

I'm sorry if I say I need you
But I don't care I'm not scared of love
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?
Thats you make me strong

I feel entertwined with this song, this song describes mine and Harry's relationship. Its like I need him in my life, I can't focus strighat when he not around. He makes me weak, he's my new found weakness.

And the thing is he's also my strength as well, when he's around, I feel like I can do anything.

My minds occupied about him, yes. But when he's around me I feel more relaxed than when he's not.

Its so confusing but that how I feel, confused...

____

"Stay still Louis!" Our styleist Lou, says as he attempts to tame my luxious head of curls.

"Jeez" I mutter under her breath, I'm currently sitting in mine and the boys dressing room, joinging us was, you guessed it!

Harry and Eleanor.

Even if I pratically grieve for Harry's presence, I still don't acknowlege the boy, atleast I try not to

As much as I hate to admit it, I do care about him. Of course I won't act on it, but...I do really care for Harry.

Probaly more then I do for my own life

Like just a couple of mintes ago, Harry just left to go to the bathroom and of course him being the responsible lad that he is, he told Liam.

But I was to preoccupied in my own thoughts that I didn't get a chance to listen in to their conversation.

As soon as I heard the door close, I cam out of my 'trance' and immediately panicked took over my body.

I was so worried as to where Harry was, it was absoutly redicilous that I could feel this way to someone.

Its all so new to me, and I don't like it one bit...

Anyway..

Harry has been with Elenaor in a small little coner for about ten minutes now, those two look like their in some deep conversation. Both Harry and Eleanor looked so focused on eachother that it was kind of disturbing?

I don't know if disturbed is the right word to use, but I felt kind of aggeted or uneasy just to notice the little and limited space between them.

I don't know if its just me, but I couldn't help but notice that the side of Harry's eye formed a crinkle from concerating to hard.

Suddenly, Elenaor said something that what looks like made Harry shake his head in disbelief.

Harry looked utterly shocked in what Elenaor said, whereas Harry was looking gobblesmacked, Elenaor continued with her strighat and serious face.

What shocked me the most was that after their little conversation, Harry glanced at me, but thats not the weird part.

I felt my cheeks get warmer and warmer, until what I'm guessing, looks like I'm smiling

In attempt to hide my face I move my hand towards my eyes and pretend that I'm rubbing the sides of my eyes.

What on earth is going on!!!