♡Chapter 25♡

Don't hate me :p

_____

Louis Pov,

"How you holding up?" Eleanor says from behind me.

"Fine" I say as I stare at my phone, a photo got leaked that Harry and Rajesh are currently having a date at starbucks. Their both smiling at eachother and they just look so inlove. Harry looks espically happy. He keeps staring at Rajesh as if he's a trophy or something.

"If I knew that you felt this way, I wouldn't have helped Liam and the guys" Eleanor says with a sad smile.

"Its not your fault Eleanor"

I sigh

"Its mine" I tuck my phone back into my pocket and glance at Eleanor.

"How?" Eleanor asks confused.

"If I had only been brave enough to relieze and confess my feelings for Harry..I wouldn't have been here in this position" I sigh

"I wish there was something I could do to help" Eleanor says sadly.

"You know what? Lets go to starbucks or something.." I say with a small smile. My heart may be shattering into millon pieces but that dosen't mean that I can't go out with Eleanor.

"Sounds fun" Both me and Eleanor rush to our seperate rooms and we quickly change into some comfy but still stylish clothers.

"You look good" Eleanor says. I'm wearing a casual blue long sleeved U neck tshirt with white stripes on it, with some casual black jeans.

"You don't look to bad yourself" Eleanor is wearing a cropped white longselved shirt, he flat stomach on show and some black leggins.

"Ready?" I ask as I place my phone into my pocket.

"Yep" She says as she adjusts her shirt a little, I'm not going to lie, Eleanor looks hot. But to be honest, I don't neccesaryly feel anything towards her. Mabye as a friend but nothing more.

____

"I can't believe I'm out with you" Eleanor whispers into my ear.

"Believe it or not" I say with a light chuckle.

"Who are you texting" She looks up at me from her phone and he face reads what looks like...hurt?

"No one" She says with a nervous smile, I look at her with a raised eyebrows but I don't push the matter in futher.

"Louis, can I ask you something?" Eleanor says as she looks down, I look at her as I sip on my starbucks.

"Do you love Harry? Or is it just a crush?"

"I-I love him...why?" I say as I swollow thickly, its still pretty hard to say it out loud but I guess sonner or later I'll have to learn how to say it without stammering.

"Just asking" She looks down and I couldn't help but notice that her eyes started to trail everywhere but on me.

"Hm.." I say a little unsure but drop the matter, my eyes avert to my phone but before I can even pick it up, Eleanor speaks up.

"How did you know that your inlove with him?" I look at her confused

"Why do you wanna know?" I ask concerned, is Eleanor inlove with someone?

"I'll explain after, but can you please answer me" I sigh as roll my eyes at fake puppy dog face.

"Well, I didn't know I had these feelings for Harry because I guess I was blinded by all this 'hate' I felt for him..but after seeing him in someone else's arms it made me relieze that he means so much to me...and to see him falling for someone else..hurts" Eleanor places her hand ontop of my and squeezes it gently, she smiles at me softly.

"You truly love him don't you?" Eleanor smiles fondly, I shake my head.

"Then why are you here talking to me when you could be trying to win back Harry!" I shake my head and get a confused look from Eleanor

"When you truly love someone, you let them go.." I say with a shaky breath.

"What do you mean?" Eleanor says with a somewhat confused but at the same time nervous look.

"Harry has a thing for Rajesh, and Rajesh has a thing for Harry..." Eleanor looks at me obviously confused

"But what does that have to do with anything?" Eleanor says

"I love him..but if he's happier with Rajesh, then..." Eleanor takes a brief moment of hesitation before reliezation is visible on her face

"You'll let him go.." Eleanor whispers with a dull tone, its not long before my eyes start to well up with the unwanted tears..

"And if that means that I end up with a broken heart, atleast I know he'll be with someone who will love him when I couldn't.."