Part 23- The talk

SHAYLA

   I tried to shut the door behind me quickly but Hunter was not having it as he pushed it open to let himself in.

I finally got the courage to turn around and look at him, his eyes were black and it was this bad aura coming from him, I couldn't move from where I stood because Hunter is really scaring me, my heart's pounding was starting to be the only thing I'm hearing as everything was getting dark. I felt myself fall in a direction to fall but landed in someone's arms and that was it.

**********************************************************************************

HUNTER

She began to stir in bed, then she was still.

She's up (wolf)

I know

"Hun..ter?" I made eye contact with her as her voice indicated that she was still frightened and she was clutching her comforter.

  She's still scared, Apologize!

  Shut up, I know

"I'm sorry I scared you, love" I said sincerely. She sat up straight and patted the spot next to her. I got up and sat next to her on the bed.

"I just got upset because I thought you were trying to shut me out and Alphas don't like it or when their mate is trying to leave"

"Ummm......" I heard her heart start to be faster. "I have ...been having doubts" she spoke.

"About what?" I lightly grabbed her chin to take a look into her eyes but she looked down.

"About this relationship,...." My wolf and I were almost heartbroken.

"Y-You don't....want to be my m-mate?" It was so hard to get that question out my mouth.

"No, that's not what I mean, I just need to be sure before things start flying off, where I can't back out.......Would you really like a mate like me?......I'm not all confident,"

"Stop" I whispered

"....I'm not smart..."

"Stop"

"......Im ugly and mean..."

"Stop"

"......Im also too fucking F-"

"Stop!" I grabbed hold of her shoulders, "Stop, talking bad about yourself. You are beautiful, smart, and sexy."

She pushed my hands off her shoulders, "How can you love me? Is it the mate bond that is forcing you to love me and is why you are saying all these things that aren't true about me?....(gets quiet)....Hunter, I really like you and I started liking you way before......why didn't you notice me then?"

"Because you are my second mate"

"So what happened to her?"

"She decided she would prefer to be with someone else other than me so she went to a blood-sucker died and came back as a vampire, she said her feelings disappeared for me, I was stuck into a broken state but when I came to school you smelt different"

"Well she's a bitch but how did I smell different?"

"A nice smell that let's a wolf know your my mate and can change accordingly"

"Well do you like the smell?"

I pulled her into a hug with my nose in her neck and took a deep breath through my nose inhaling her lovely smell, "I love the smell"

Hmm mate always smells nice (wolf)

She does

**********************************************************************************

SHAYLA

I wrapped my arms around Hunter's body loving the way it's on me.

"You sure you can love me?"

"I'm absolutely positive, love"

"Say it again"

"I love you"

"Huh what did you say?"

"I love you and don't ever doubt it" he says as he place a kiss in the very spot on my neck that I am weak for. He places another and another.

"Damn you know how to turn this girl on"
I started to feel a little hot.

He raises up and takes his jacket and shirt off, "Does this turn you on "as he grabs my hands and rub them down his warm chest.

"Yes ...it does"

He removed the covers off of me and comes back down to my lips caressing them with his own. Wanting more I move him back a little and take off my jacket revealing my bra to him. Not wasting a second more I hold on to the back of his neck, bringing him back down to my lips and wrapping my legs around his waist, I initiated the kiss but he goes by my ear, "So damn sexy," I bite my lip, "Am I now?" As I reach down, unbutton his pants and grab his huge cock, giving it a slight hand job through his underwear.

Hunter groans in my ear which only makes me hotter. He moves my hand away and takes off his pants and underwear and just rips my leggings and panties off.

He has got to stop ripping my shit off when he's horny

He licks his fingers and rub them against my pussy and puts two inside me.

"Your always tight for me, love"

"...Ahhh......ahh"(moans ) "fas...ter...babe"

"Like..... this..." He pumps his finger faster in and out of me. My bra was starting to make me uncomfortable so I took it off as Hunter continued his assult with his fingers.

Started to feel all over my breasts as Hunter came down and planting his lips over mine. He rubbed over my clit with his thumb as his two fingers still drove in and out of me. I was almost there to me heaven.

"I won't let you let" Hunter spoke deeply as he rubbed his cock on my clit,  I moan loudly. He looked at me as his eyes were asking for permission.

"I'm ready....Hunter...please me"

Hunter grabbed hold of his cock and came down to my lips kissing me as he started to enter me. It was starting to hurt so Hunter came down to my weak spot on my neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling it as he pushed   all the way in.

Damn this shit hurts

He's so big

He moved one of his hands to rub on my clit to ease the pain and when it was at ease I told him he could move.

"I might lose my mind because your so tight" Hunter groaned.

"Hunter..... faster please......." Hunter picked up his pace and the pleasure increased.

I moaned and moaned, thinking I was too loud I covered my mouth.

"Uncover your mouth, love"

I slowly uncovered my mouth and Hunter pounded harder and harder " Don't (thrust)...cover (thrust)...your (thrust)...mouth (thrust)...up (thrust) ... again (hard thrust)...," I moaned loudly again.

My room was filled with my loud moaning, Hunter's groans, and the slapping of sex making. I was close to my end.

"Hunter.....I'm close" Hunter picked up his pace again, thrusting faster and faster.

"Ahhhhh!!" Screamed as I came hard, Hunter pulled out cumed onto my stomach and breast, "Damn, love" he said as he was breathing hard.

Hunter got up to find a towel in my bathroom and came back to wipe up , after putting it up he came back to my bed underneath the covers as I lay on his chest.

Wow there are butterflies in my stomach

I smiled then remembered.

"Hey what happened to my food?"