Part 27- I hate this nightmare!

SHAYLA

As I was laying down sleep, I think, I felt as someone was groping my body. I couldn't see anything because my eyes were still closed, I tried opening them but I couldn't. I felt cool breezes and smell the outside air.

My window is opened!

The groping continued and I was scared, I couldn't move and I did know what to do. I know whoever is doing this is a man because I felt his manhood on my lower leg. The man groped my breast with one hand slowly moved another to my lower region. I felt like screaming for help but I couldn't talk, see, or move. I soon hear the man to Begin groaning as he sniffed in my neck .

I'm so disgusted

He moans into my ear as his manhood rubs up against my thigh.

Help me

I wanted to cry my eyes out, I wanted to resist from this, this man, this rapist away from me. He continues to grope me everywhere. He moans again, "ahh, you're so sexy, but why didn't you give it to me" when I heard his voice I can't believe who I was hearing, it sounded alot like Ceil.

It can't be him

Why is he in my room

I was shocked when I felt something poke into my skin. I was beginning to feel weird and I began to feel sleepy again as it over took me.

I wake to my alarm for me to get up for school. I rolled on my side to reach for my phone and slide the dismissed button for the alarm and rolled to get out the bed and head for the bathroom. I remember what happened but it had to be a dream because my window was closed when I got up but... it... felt so real. I decide to ignore the strange dream because my mind has got to be fucking with me.

I just hope it was a fucking nightmare.

I take my piss, wash my hands and head for my closet to pick an outfit for the day.

I decided to go with long blue jeans with horizontal rips across the thighs,  navy blue loose long-sleeve sweater, with my black UGGs. I walked into the bathroom and get ready and when done I styles my hair in a puff. I put my medium size hoops on and my UGGs with purple socks. I started to do my usual routine and wake my brothers up.

By the time I looked at the clock it was 7:50 so I grabbed my bag, my phone, charger, and earphones as I begin to walk to the front door I received a call from Hunter.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey I'm outside" Hunter's deep voice speaks into the phone.

"Alright" I say as I hang up the phone and walk out the door closing it behind me.

I walk up to Hunter's truck and hopped in.

"He-" My hello was cut off with Hunter grabbing my cheeks and bringing our facing together. He was kissing me hard and with passion as I lightly moan in the kiss. The electrical Sparks are in full motion as we continue to kiss but I can't hold my breath that long and had to slightly back away.

"I was trying to say hello but you cut me off" I say playfully.

"Well that was my Hello" Hunter smirks at me as he pulls off from my house and to the school.

I looked down at his out fit noticing we were matching. He had on just a navy blue shirt, blue jeans and black Jordans. My eyes moved on there own to his eyes as I just admire his handsomeness from God. My eyes move to his lips and I remember things he could do with those lips then they begin to move and I am brought back to reality as Hunter was calling my name.

"Babe if you keep looking at me like that I will pull over and take you right now" Hunter states.

I bite the bottom of my lip as I think about his assult to my body but I try to focus because number one we are in a car, number two it is daylight out and people could see us and number three....well there is no number three.

"But we can't" I whine

"Also can I come over your house today" I ask him, I didn't want to have a dream like that again

"Anything love" as he takes a hold of my hand and place his lips on it with his other hand holding the steering wheel.

We arrived at school he insisted on taking me to my class with his hand on my ass and I tried many attempts to remove it but they all failed. As we arrive to my English class Hunter kisses me on the cheek as he let's me walk into the classroom.

I grabbed my things as the bell from second block dismisses to third, once I have everything I make my way to my third block Algebra 2 class. Getting bumped into in the crowded hallway is not fun but sometimes you get really irritated with people especially if they're pace is slower than turtles. I speed walk to my class and someone grabs my shoulder and I looked behind me and it's Jay.

"Slow down ...... woman.....why do ...you walk so ..fast" Jay says as he pants

"Because people really be getting on my nerves and I be ready to get to class" I tell him as I am annoyed at the people in the hall.

We arrived for Algebra 2 with a few other students in the class.

" For the people who just walked in, Don't sit down yet will be having new groups" the teacher states.

"Ughhhh" Jay complains and rolls his eyes.

We all stand and wait till the bell rings for class to start. The bell rings as Hunter walks in at the last minute, stands beside me and put his arm around me. The teacher stares at us for a moment and then begins to put students in groups.

Jay was in a group two with some other boy and two girls, Hunter was chosen to be in group five, with all girls and I've noticed ever since Hunter got buffer by doing whatever he does the more girls fanning over him, all I got to say is they better not touch him. There were still a hand full of students left and I was wondering when was I going to be picked.

"Group seven here...." She points at the group of desk and looks down at a list, "I want Shayla...." I go to sit down as she marks me here and she calls two other dudes to sit at my group so there was one seat left in my group, "....and I want Ceil in that group" she says. My body froze and my stomach was turning, I was nervous because the only seat left in my group was beside me. I drastically looked around the room to see if he was actually here, then I saw him walking towards the desk. He looks the same as ever as he sits with a grin on his face he turns to me.

"Hi Shayla"

I don't say anything but look away and the memory of him not wanting to break up floods my mind. As I was thinking I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked towards Ceil as he licked his lips, I felt disgusted. I removed his hand from my thigh and he places it back. I looked desperately for Hunter and when he caught my eye he gets up from his seat, walk towards me. Before Hunter gets closer Ceil leans towards my ear and I lean away but the words he whispered I heard before he was yanked from his seat and thrown to the ground. Ceil's words echo in my head, "how can give Hunter your v-card but not me" how did this creep even know about me and Hunter?

Please Vote, Follow, and Comment!(Author 😘)