Part 25- Couldn't remember what happened last but oh well

SHAYLA

I woke up in my bed with my head throbbing like crazy and couldn't remember what happened last. What I could remember was losing my virginity to Hunter, him leaving to get food ,and then I was in the shower and that was it.

I sat up in my bed as Jay walked in with water.

"Here" he hand it off to me.

"Thanks" as I drank the water

"So you okay" he asked concerned

I must have went to bed after my shower then

"Yeah but how did you get here?"

"I let myself in so don't worry and anything, now tell me why Hunter showed up to school but when lunch came around, he didn't come back" he said the last part with a smirk

I did exactly what Jay said and didn't worry about anything," Bitchhhh, I talked to Hunter about 'you know' and one thing lead to another thing and boom I'm no longer a virgin." I smiled.

"Well damn bitch, all that happened"

"Yes and girl I'm falling hard"

"Bitch you already love him just admit it"

"....I do love him " I admit shyly," anyway have you been looking for someone"

"Yeah...I guess but I want someone who can just turn me on easily" he said blushing

"Like what?"

"Like they can slap my butt, nipple on my good spot , uhh you know right here," he pointed to a spot on his neck, " and blowing my nipples is hot to me ,and ohhhh rubbing my back to my booty really slow, is a good turn on" I simply did a little laugh at my best friend.

"Uhhh your turn Missy"

"Girllllll.." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes...

*****************************************
HUNTER

I was making my way back to Shayla's house with her food but it was rush hour and it was taking me longer than I expected.

I pulled up as I saw Jay's car outside the house. I walked to the front door with the food and some flowers for an apology. I raise my hand to knock on the door but my enhanced hearing began picking up their conversation so I pause and listened.

"Uhhh your turn Missy"-Jay

"Girllllll..."-Shayla

"Hunter is a turn on, Period.... okay"-Shayla

I like this conversion- (Hunter's wolf 'Mark')

So your listening too?

It's our mate..duhhh- Mark (wolf)

"I love it when he breathe in my scent like its the best thing in the world to smell.."-Shayla

It is the best thing to smell, love

I love mate- Mark(wolf)

"...I love it when he smacks my butt sometimes which is a good turn on, and the way he holds me I love,...girl I would fantasize about him hitting my pussy from the back, uhhhh naw when he presses his bulge against my core is when im done for, like, that, is hot......"-Shayla

I might take her again

Let me mark our mate- Mark (wolf)

Soon but she's begging for it

"Dude the love bites and kisses on my neck is, OMG...the way he gives me head..."-Shayla

"Damn girl"-Jay

"His personality is so loving and caring , ugh I really love that about him"-Shayla

"Bitch you can't forget one thing.."-Jay

"Omg how could I forget his huge dic-"

I couldn't hold it in anymore so I broke the door and rushed to my love's room..

*****************************************
SHAYLA

My room door was suddenly burst open with my mate revealed, the next thing I know was that Hunter and I were suddenly under the cover with him hovering over me.

"Hunter, babe what are you-" he cut me off with his lips attached to mine as I was feeling the same but best electricity feeling ever has he grabbed hold of my hips and I involuntarily open my legs up. He did the what I just got through talking about, he pressed his bulge on to my core as I moan out. His hands rubbed down until my ass cheeks were in the place of his hands , he gripped them bringing our bodies closer, his lips made their way down to my neck making loving bites everywhere as he started thrusting his bulge on to my core.

"Hun..ter..." I was still sore but I wanted another round.

"No! No!" Jay shouted as he snatched the covers off of us but Hunter didn't stop.

"Hunter get your sexy ass off of her do this some other time, when I'm not here!"

Damn Jay

Hunter started to back off a little.
I sat up in my bed with a huff as Hunter sat up too.

"Now your damn mate broke your door trying to get to your horny ass and then you guys started to go and stuff under the covers so I went to fix it and came back but your asses were still getting it on"

I grabbed my food that Hunter sat down on my dresser beside my bed that I didn't notice but I did notice the flowers beside it.

"Is this for me?"I asked Hunter

"Yes, love"

"Well thanks babe"

"Shay it's almost time for your brothers to be here"Jay said as he looked at the time on his phone.

"Shit, I forgot then babe I'll have to see you later because they haven't met you yet"

"I love you" he cutely said

"We'll see about meeting them on the weekend, maybe out to eat" I suggested

"Perfect" he said as he kissed my lips.

I walked them to the front door kissing and hugging my mate before he left and hugged Jay bye but Hunter growled at that. After closing the door I walked passed the house phone seeing as it was working I tried to remember something but my head started to hurt so I gave up and tried to look for my phone. It was dropped by my dresser.

Why won't this turn on ?

Is it dead?

Oh then that's probably it

I plugged my charger into the wall and plugged up my phone then it started to turn on.

So it was dead

When the phone finally cut on I had a message from an unknown number saying "you were pretty sexy while scared" as I finished reading the message I got a weird chill not a cold one but one that was just a scary weird.