Chapter 18 - Don't hurt her

Caroline's pov:

I take out glasses from my cabin and put them on a tray and I am just about to take some juice out of the fridge when I feel two arms coming around my waist hugging me. Smiling I turn around and put my arms around Aiden's neck.

"What made you come out here? Was Allie and Chris boring you?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Maybe I just missed you" He answers back as he brings my face closer to his and giving me a small peck on the lips before pulling back again but still keeping me in his arms.

"Oh, really? I have a hard time believing that since I just went into the kitchen five minutes ago"

"Well, every second without you is torture" He answers with a twinkle in his eyes. "And also I couldn't stand being in there any longer, they look like lovestruck puppies they are just sitting there staring at eachother and laughing at random things. I've never seen my sister so into somebody before. I was getting kind of lonely."

"I think it's really nice that they seem to like eachother, they both deserve someone that makes them happy."

"Yeah I know, I want my sister to be happy and Chris seems like a really nice guy. But they are still annoying."

I laugh and pull his face closer to mine again as I lean in and kiss him. Aiden brings one hand up to my cheek as the other goes down to my waist bringing me even closer and I run my fingers through his hair as I open my mouth and our tongues meet. Aiden moves his hand lower and slips his hands under my shirt and my heart starts beating really fast. I pull away slightly to look at him.

"Aiden, they are just in the other room, we..." He interrupts me by kissing me again, and any resolve I had dissapears as Aiden lifts me up by the waist and setting me on the counter top and kissing me even deeper than I thought possible. I hear a moan escaping my mouth as Aidens grip tightens around my waist.

"How is it, that everytime I walk into a room you guys are having a heavy make out session?" Allie says and I quickly push Aiden away a little and jump down the counter as a blush creeps to my face and I glare at Aiden who just chuckles.

"Well, your timing never was that good.. And you can't blame me for not being able to keep my hands of Caroline. What can I say it's not our fault. We just have this attraction between us that makes it impossible for us to stay away from eachother, it's a wonder I can go minutes without running my hand..." I put my hand on his mouth to stop him from saying anymore and I can feel his smirk.

"I'm sorry Allie, we thought you were talking with Chris"

"I was but then we were wondering what took you guys so long and I guess now I have my answer"

We grab the glasses and the juice and walk out into the livingroom again where Chris is sitting.

"They were making out, that is why they took so long, figured. They are like animals." Allie smirks as she sits down next to Chris and he looks at my blushing face with a small smile on his face.

"Well, well looks lite my little cousin is growing up" He smiles at me and then turns to Aiden. "But don't think I'm not watching you, if you ever hurt my cousin you are gonna wish you never met her. She deserves someone who really cares about her, someone to take care of her and if I have not completely misjudged you I think you really care about her. Just dont hurt her, she has been through a lot, as you know."

Aiden hugs me tightly to his side. "I would never hurt her, and I'm never gonna wish that I never would have met her because she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am never letting her go unless she does no longer wants me to be here, and I hope that moment never comes" He says as he gently kisses my cheek and my heart just melts.