Epilogue

5 years later

Caroline's pov

noah comes running towards me and Aiden as soon as we step into the garden.

"Uncle Aiden, Auntie Care! I've missed you!" He reaches us and Aiden crouches down to take the little boy in his arms.

"Hey, there buddy! happy birthday! How does it feel to be three years old?"

"It's good, I'm a big boy now, mommy says that I can start helping her with Lizzy, I have to step into my role as a big brother" he says, a big smile on his face.

"That's right, you are a very good big brother" Allie says as she comes towards us with one year old Lizzy in her arms, Christopher two steps behind her.

"Hey little cousin, long time no see!" Chris says as he embraces me in a hug. "I must say you're getting rather fat nowadays" he says a smile on his face.

"Haha very funny" I say. I am now 8 months pregnant and I couldn't be happier. Aiden and I got married a year ago and four months after I found out I was pregnant. We had recently moved into a new home with a huge garden and I've just finished school and got a new job and Aiden's career was at it's peak. We were both very happy and decided that Aiden should finish his new album and go on a mini tour, which just ended after 2 months away. Now he is gonna take a little break so he can help me raise our little baby.

Allie got pregnant with Noah a little more than a year after she got together with Chris, and even though it wasn't planned both of them were thrilled, they were ready to start a family. Now they live just a couple of minutes walking distance from us but since Aiden was on tour and I've been working a lot before my maternity leave, we haven't seen Allie and Chris and the kids in a while, so it's good that everyone is together again.

My life is looking really good, I started talking with Charlotte about 2 years ago and she came to me and Aidens wedding, unfortunately i still haven't had the chance to talk to mom and dad yet. maybe I am still a little hurt about them leaving me alone when I needed them, but if they reach out to me, I think I would talk to them. Charlotte was the one who called me and she apologized and we are now on good terms even though I don't think I can ever trust her the way I did before the whole mess with Mark, even though I've forgiven her. She was scared and only listen to what mom and dad told her.

Jessica moved to France after we finished school and I talk to her every onece in a while so i know she is doing good and have met a guy and that they are getting serious. She seems really happy.

So after all this time I can finally say that my life is really good and that I wouldn't want it to be any other way. I'm happy.