Chapter 5

I shall put my AN at the beginning cus' no one reads it when it's at the back. Ok. I'm in trouble with my parents, so I'm sneaking this chapter. SOOO YEAH. SHH. And, I was 200 votes. Oh, read my book Tell Me A Lie.  

Em's POV

"We were both young, when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts..." 

Love story was playing on the radio, and I lowered the volume of the radio as I sat cross-legged on the ground, flipping through my handmade scrapbooks. I had a total of four. One with my mom, one with pets, one with friends, and one with my family. 

I was looking at the one with families. Which meant that Blake was in there, along with Elliot and Miles. The first few pages was of Blake and I, with Elliot still in my tummy.

Then, from then on, it was when Elliot was a baby, and Blake was that kind, loving father. Suddenly, Blake disappeared from my photos, and that page onwards was occupied with Miles, Elliot and I. 

Miles had made my life a lot better when he came. It almost made me heal. Almost. But, there was a little part of me that Miles could never replace. Where was Miles, anyways? He was supposed to arrive about now.. 

The bell rang, confirming my words, and I ran there, smiling. Elliot was at Mom's house, which meant I was free to go out. "Hey, you look good," Miles slung his arm around my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes. I obviously did not look good. My hair was straight down, and my dress was ugly, in my definition. "Don't lie. This isn't what I'm wearing. Let me go change," I placed my placed my hand on Miles' stomach to push him away, and strolled to my room. 

Staring at two different dresses, I decided to toss a coin to decide which one to choose. It was tails, which meant that I would choose the baby blue dress. I quickly pulled it on, applying my eyeliner and lip gloss, and then dashing out to see Miles sleeping on the couch. 

I mean, I hadn't even taken that long! "Stop faking it, Miles," I punched Miles in the stomach lightly, and he opened his eyes, feigning his yawn. "You took hours," He complained, and I looked at the clock. Come one! It was only twenty minutes. 

"Let's just go," I grumbled, grabbing my handbag and Miles' hand, dragging him towards his car. 

When we reached the restaurant, I looked around, seeing blonde spiky hair. Immediately, I knew that was our table, and I grabbed Miles, leading him there. 

"Hello Blake," I smiled fakely at him, and sat down opposite him. "This is Miles, my current boyfriend, and future husband," I said again, pleased to see him flinch at the word 'Husband'. "Where's your date?" I asked again, and he looked around, his face brightening when he spotted a girl.

I turned my head to see a really pretty girl. "This is Tina, my girlfriend," Blake introduced, and I scrutinized the girl for a second. She had wavy red hair, with baby blue eyes and a petite figure. "Hi," She said nervously,  looking to and fro from Blake to me. 

"I'm Em, and this is Miles," I smiled, even though I wanted to punch Blake, and she extended her hand to shake mine. We small talked a little, but the urge to smash Blake's face in grew stronger and stronger each time he pecked Tina's cheek or praised her. 

"Scuse', I need to go to the bathroom," I stood up, giving Miles 'The Look' and stalked off there gloomily. In the toilet, I took out my mascara and applied a load more, making my lashes much longer. Then, I sighed at my reflection. I couldn't compete with such a pretty girl like Tina. They were perfect for each other. 

A tear slid down my cheek, and I quickly brushed it away, determined to keep up my strong front. I pushed open the bathroom door, and headed back to the table, where there was an awkward silence. "Well, the food is here," Tina said awkwardly, and we all ate in silence.

Blake and Miles were giving each other weird looks, and I knew something was definitely wrong.

"Hey Em, you told me about your jerk of an ex-husband, right?" Miles asked me pointedly, and I nodded. "Well, share with all of us what he did," Miles said, and I smiled inwardly. 

Blake must've done something to infuriate Miles, and this was the perfect time to annoy the hell out of him. "Sure, Miles," I smiled sweetly. "My ex-husband was an asshole that didn't care about my child or me. I'm glad I divorced him. Especially after he cheated on me with someone I hated," I coated my words with sugar, and watched as cringe with every word I said.

"Who is he, eh?" Miles added fuel to the fire, and I grinned at my awesome boyfriend. "Well, I think you know him. His name is B-" Before I could finish, Blake had punched Miles, and they had fallen off their chairs in an attempt to kill each other. 

"You shut up!" Blake yelled at Miles, and bashed his face. Tina was frozen there, her fork in midair. "Hey! Do something!" I yelled at her, and she snapped out of it, trying to get Blake to stop punching Miles. There was blood everywhere, and most of them was Miles'. 

"Stop it!" I screamed, but Blake didn't stop. Instead, I noticed his punches got harder. "STOP IT!" I screamed again, and pulled Miles away. Blake's eyes were filled with rage, and he was glaring at everyone murderously.

"I never want to see you again," I hissed at him, supporting a bleeding Miles, and slowly bringing him to his car. 

We reached my place, because Miles didn't want to go the hospital. I had to respect his decision, didn't I? "I need ice!" Miles called out, and I placed him on the couch, grabbing loads of tissues and ice. His blood had dried up, and I could see the bruises forming. 

"My god, I'm so sorry," I apologised, kissing his cheek. "It's alright, if you kiss it better," Miles joked, and I flicked his cheek, making him wince. Oops. "Sorry," I apologised, kissing him again. 

"What happened actually?" I asked him, and he flushed a little, before explaining the whole situation. Turns out, Blake had started bragging about how my ex-husband was really cool and all, trying to make Miles jealous. Ha! As if it would work.

Miles knew the whole story, so he did what he had to do.

"That's so mean," I scolded lightly, and he laughed. "I know," He replied, and bent down to kiss me again.

~~~

This chapter has nothing. Sorry. I have a writer's block, so i just uploaded.