When he meets your parents

(Hey guys this is going to be a toughie. Reason : you only have a mom, except in gen. 3, then you had a dad. Wish me luck! The moms' personalities will be different depending on gen. BTW.)

Mewtwo

The both of you were very nervous. How were you going to explain everything? Oh well. The both of you went to your childhood home, in Pallet town. You pressed the doorbell and waited outside. Your mom opened the door and popped out her head. "Oh. So you came home after all, huh?", she grimaced, letting you two in. She then stared at Mewtwo, her mouth hanging open. "W-wha?", she stammered, pointing at him. He took it as slight offense,crossed his arms, and frowned. "Well Mom. Yes I know I'm dating a Pokémon, but it's all good. We're just fine.", you explained, softly smiling, and hugging his side, which he returned with a pat on your arm. She looked incredibly shocked, then pried you off him. "EXPLAIN!!!!!", she screamed at you, making the two of your's ear drums bust. After a long explanation, she sat down on the couch, with disbelief. "Dear Arceus above. I don't think I'll ever understand but, I'm happy for you."

Darkrai

"Ah crap. No don't make me!", he yelled, backing away, before you could grab his claw. You grabbed him anyway, and dragged him to Twinleaf Town. You knocked on the door and your mom opened it wide. "Ah! So there's my sweet girl! Have you finally hooked up with a guy?", she asked enthusiastically, winking. You blushed and pushed Darkrai in front of you. "Here he is!", you said, sheepishly grinning. Your mom stared at him wide-eyed, then fainted. "I told I shouldn't have come."

Dialga

You brought him to Twinleaf Town, and shoved him inside your old home. "Ah dear! Who's this handsome young man? Did you hook up with him and...",you cut her off. "MOM!!!!!" Your mom was always wanted you to hook up with guys, just to.. Yeah. She was messed up. "Actually I'm a Pokémon. A legendary, to be specific. I'm Dialga. Nice to meet you ma'am!", he explained, stretching out his hand to her. She then fainted. "Oops."

Palkia

You dragged him to Twinleaf and knocked on the door of your old home. Once your mom opened the door, you shoved him inside. You went in yourself, and plopped down on the couch with him. "So dear are you dating him, and...", you cut her off. "MOM!!!!", you yelled at her. She giggled, and asked, "So who is he then?". "I'm Palkia. Do you have a problem with that?", he huffed, then crossed his arms. "H-he's a...", she stammered, pointing at him. He got up and flipped a table, "HOW DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING A POKÉMON!?!?!?!?!". She flipped out a little, "U-um nothing."

Giratina

"Hiiiiii!!!!!", he yelled at your mom. "Oh are you my daughter's boyfriend? Did you..?", she asked. "Oh yes I am! Um, I don't know what that means, so no. I'm Giratina! It's really nice to meet you!", he greeted, before she fainted. "Oops! I knew I was scary but, not that scary."

Lugia

You brought him to your childhood home, in New Bark Town."I'm guessing your her boyfriend. Are you rich?", she asked cheerfully. "M-mom! Why do you only care about money?", you whined, latching onto Lugia. "I am her boyfriend. I'm not rich, and to explain myself. I'm Lugia, the guardian of the sea.", he bowed, smiling a little. She then fainted, making him fan her, with his Yukata sleeve. "I'm sorry."

Rayquaza

You flew on him, in his Pokémon form, to Littleroot Town. "So I'm going to meet your mother and father? They sound delightful!", he stated telepathically. "Not in my opinion.", you groaned. Once you arrived, he transformed back, and knocked on the door. "Oh so this is the young man dating my girl?", Norman asked. (He's your father in R/S/E. So yeah.) "Yes I am sir! I'm Rayquaza!", he held out his and hand, offering for a shake. Your dad brought out your mom, and shoved her out the door. "Our daughter's dating this uh, Pokémon. He's a legendary, apparently.", he told her, making her go wide-eyed. "W-wha?" "Yes it's true. I love a Pokémon. Please don't question."

Entei

You both sat down on your mom's couch and let her bring out drinks. "So this is your boyfriend? Is he rich?", she asked enthusiastically. Once Entei took a sip of the soda, he burped, letting out a stream of fire. "Uh. Excuse me.", he apologized. She looked at him strangely, then turned to you. "He's Entei, a legendary. I hope you understand."

Arceus

"Oh, he's your boyfriend? Did you?", she asked slyly. Before you were able to shout at her, Arceus almost fainted from a massive nosebleed. You held him up and got a towel to wipe off his nose. "I-I'm sorry ma'am. I just..neh. I'm Arceus by the way, it's nice to meet you.", he laid his head on your chest, as the blood flow stopped. You mom fainted, form just learning the fact that you were dating, the creator of the universe.

Kyurem

He puffed out some vapor, and blushed a blue color. "It's so nice to meet the young man, that loves my daughter. Sweetie, I wish you could've told me about him, on the xtransiever.", she turned to you, looking at you somewhat disappointed. "Sorry.", you apologized. "It's just fine, besides you're here now. Now what's this strapping young man's name?", she asked, patting his shoulder. "I'm Kyurem. It's once to finally meet you.", he greeted, smiling. "Ah. You're dating a Pokémon? I really wish you could've told me that earlier."

Reshiram

His pale face brightened to the color of a Cheri berry, and his wings flapped about, causing feathers fly everywhere. "I'm sorry ma'am. I just thought you didn't like me.", he whispered, as his wings folded back into his back. "It's alright sweetie. You're so kind to my daughter. I just wish she told me about you.", she looked towards you with a scolding expression. You pouted, the went over into the corner. "Sorry mom."