When you watch a horror movie with him

(I'm updating for once! It's just school. Ugh!)

Mewtwo

"I want to watch a horror movie!", you exclaimed happily, as if you weren't fazed by anything. "Are you sure? I've seen you get afraid of a few bug-type Pokémon before.", he replied, rolling his eyes. "I don't care! How about this one?", you suggested, shoving a movie case in his face. "'Saw'? I don't know..." The both of you watched the terrifying movie, and well it almost made you pee your pants. Mewtwo was just wide-eyed and you were trying to hide behind him. "I don't understand. I'm questioning my whole entire life."

Darkrai

He sat there completely unfazed by the movie, as you hid behind the couch. "It's only about a Sharpedo. Who eats people. It's not scary at all!" "But your the ruler of nightmares, of course you wouldn't get scared!"

Dialga

"I like this. What's it about?", he asked obliviously. He turned to you,seeing you cowering behind the couch. "Um, it's about these people who go crazy in a hotel, from cabin fever. Please don't make me say more."

Palkia

"Heh. I'm not scared of some movie.", he cockily challenged. "Suuuure." Soon after he was cowering under the couch, as you watched it with a smile. You were watching 'IT', and it didn't affect you till the monster's nose was pulled off. Then you almost threw up.

Giratina

"I don't want to watch a movie. I just want to sleep.", he ran into your room, then snuggled under sheets. You sighed then, went I watch an episode of Gundam Wing, instead.

Lugia

"Are you sure you should be watching this, even with me?", he asked, as you sat there, enthralled by the movie. "Yeah...", you replied, drooling at all the hot anime guys.

Rayquaza

"I don't like this. It's so...bloody.", he said, as he winced at how much blood there was on screen. "Well I'm sorry that you chose this. It wasn't my fault.", you replied, smiling a little creepily says there was more bloodshed. That night he slept on the couch.

Entei

"BURN BURN!!!!", you both yelled, at the screen. You were watching Nightmare on Elm Street, and you were enjoying it a bit too much. Especially Entei, noting Freddy Krueger was getting burned to death. Fire.

Arceus

He had a creepy smile on his face, while you sat there unnerved by, both him and the movie. "Um, are you okay?", you meekly asked, as he giggled. "Yes I'm just fine, this is so awesome!"

Kyurem

"Chainsaws, so many chainsaws.", he whimpered, as he watched the movie with you. "Aw come on, it's no that bad.", you said, until you looked over to Emboar and Whimsicott. They both were holding onto each other, quivering on the floor. "Nevermind."

Reshiram

"Get the doll away from me!", he shouted, hiding under the table. You shrugged, munching on the popcorn with Kaiser. He chuckled, directly at the legendary. Reshiram frowned, as he put his face in his hands. "Sorry but, this is awesome."

(Wattpad acted like a butt and deleted this but now, I have this for you. Huzzah! ~ Strife)