Your time of the month

(They're going to suffer in this one. Hee hee :])

Mewtwo

You laid on your bed groaning from your cramps. "UGGHHHH!!! Why me?!" Mewtwo peeked his head into the room wondering why you were interrupting his nap. (They can take naps if they want to. *shrugs*) "Could you please get me some pain medication?", you asked, not wanting to get up. "What's it for anyway?" "Oh you know, the time of the month. NOW GET IT!!! Sorry.", you mood swings were kicking in. "Um. Okay."

Darkrai

Seeing blood on you bed, he silently freaked out. 'Oh no! I let some kind of murderer get the house! I'm a terrible Pokemon!', he thought, scared you were dead. "Huh? What are you doing?", you asked sleepily. "You're alright my little one! I thought some kind of murderer got you. That's silly right?" "It's my time of the month. Go get me some pads, there under the sink.", pointing towards your bathroom. "Allrighty!" "Oh and a clean pair of panties.", he quickly rushed to get all of the necessary items.

Dialga

"So, what's this thing human females have every month again?", he asked you, while sitting upon the couch. Coming into the room you sighed. You swore you told him a million times. "It's called a period and it's painful. You guys are lucky." You slumped over and drank your morning coffee. "Okay. You seem to be on it now." "Man how'd you know?" "There's blood on your pants." You pulled your shirt over it, scooting away.

Palkia

You were now acting like him. One angry person in the relationship was fine, but two? No siree. "(y/n) Stop! This is stupid!" "OH! YOU'RE STUPID! YOU PINK WEARING SO CALLED TOUGH GUY!" You two ended up arguing all day.

Giratina

"Why are you lying like that? Is it a new trend or something?", he asked pointing to your limp form on the couch, which happened to be upside down. "Ugh. Gah! Sorry I'm tired. My period makes me like this." He nodded in slight understanding, skipping over to you and plopping onto the couch next to you.

Lugia

He tried to take a swim with you that day but, you refused. He was swimming very close to the shore as himself, watching you with concern. "I'm not going in. 'Cause stupid period, and tampons that hurt like crazy." You mumbled out the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear it. "Um, so you can't wear tampons? That's alright! I can wait till it's over. Just hop on Jaws or something." You looked over to Jaws, who was once again snoozing. Ugh.

Rayquaza

Snuggling up to you, he nuzzled his cheek into yours. You pushed him away slightly, so he wouldn't interrupt you playing Kirby Triple Deluxe. On Coily Rattler, with the Archer ability. (That's my favorite by far.) "I need to beat him!!", you cried out shoving him off. "Are you..." "Yes! Shut up!" "N'kay"

Entei

"What's all that red stuff?", he asked innocently. "It's blood. Up-up! Let me finish! I'm on my period and it's natural for human ladies." He smiled sheepishly and pointed at the bathroom. "Do I need to get you something from there?" "Yes. And make it snappy!"

Arceus

He walked into your bedroom, seeing you watching TV with a grimace. "Oh, are you alright?", he asked sweetly. "Yeah I'm just fine. I just need you to go get me some aspirin sweetie.", you asked, painfully. "Oh sure. What's it for?" "Oh, um. My period.", you told him. He walked out the door slowly, his arms closing on his chest. "Ok."

Kyurem

Emboar was usually the one who would get things for you when you were on your period but, Kyurem was the one to do it now. (That was a really run-on sentence) "I'll get you whatever you need! I promise!", he exclaimed, running around your room. You decided he would be your little delivery boy. So you made him run around the house doing various things, while you and Emboar chilled in your room playing video games. "Am I done yet?", he breathed out, leaning on your door, tired. "Oh uh. Not yet! I need you to get me some medicine!"

Reshiram

You ran around the house, completely energized. "WOOOO!!!!!!" You kept running and running until you were really tired. "What was that for? You're usually grumpy.", he said. You looked at him all derpy like and replied with, "I'm my period nugget brain!". Then you passed out.

(Done! The snake is so fun to fight with Archer. Now I finally have good aim! :3 I no own, you no sue! Bye! ~ Strife)