The Escape: Part 5/5

Roc's POV

"PRINCE!!!"

(We all whipped around, to see Star screaming and running towards us.)

"Prince!!! Prince, they're over there!!!!! GO!!!! I see them, just GO!!!!"

(I yanked Elijah by the back of his shirt, and put him in the back. I hopped up front and swung the car over in the direction Star pointed out. I saw Star get yanked up by the monster and he bit her body in half. He just sat there and ate her. I pulled my attention away from the gruesome scene, and continued to drive. Ray was beside us, pushing the pedal hard. The first thing I saw was Sarah, unconscious against a tree. We stopped, while Elijah scooped her up. He shook her awake while I rode ahead.)

"Sarah, Sarah, do you know where DeZha is?"

She shook her head. "Huh? Oh, my God, guys!!! You're okay!!" She hugged Elijah tight.

I turned around, then looked back to the front. "Do you have any idea where DeZha is, Sarah?"

She looked confused. "Wait, she's not with you guys? ....... OH, MY GOD!!!! WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!!"

"LOOK, WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO BACK--" Prince started.

"But, I know where she is!!! PLEASE, we have to!!!"

(Fuck what Prince said. I'm going to get her. Before I could even turn around, I heard her voice.)

"Wait!!! Ray, slow down!!"

I looked at Prince. "Aye, take the wheel for me."

(He grabbed the wheel, while we switched seats. I turned to see Ray slowing the Jeep down, so DeZha could catch up. Y/N reached out to grab her hand. Then, it appeared out of nowhere. The monster. It snatched her up by her hair. It pounced on top of her and started to grab her hair, trying to pull it out. I jumped out without thinking, and ran over to help her. I tackled the monster to the ground, and continuously punched until I was tired. It twitched and convulsed. I didn't take any chances. I grabbed DeZha's hand and dragged her towards the Jeep Ray had. I picked her up and threw her in. I hopped in after her, and we sped off.)