Discovery

DeZha's POV

  (I can't believe Myles just threw me put of the cave, like he owned some shit. But it is what it is. But, I don't understand why Roc wanted to come with me. He is such a sweet guy, but he ain't gotta care for me like that. Anyways, the good thing about being out of the cave is that I could find Ray Ray. We can't just leave him out there, just for him to die. So, here we are, in the middle of the Canadian Forest. I hear noises here and there, behind me, in my head. Noises are everywhere. I wonder if Roc is scared, too.)

  "Roc, are you scared?"

  He shrugged. "A little. But, I mean, if I die, at least I die seeing beauty." He smirked at me.

  I blushed, but quickly hid it. "Okay, we need to find Ray because he can't be dead yet."

  "But there is a 50/50 chance that he might be."

  "Right. But, let's just take baby steps."

  (Me and Roc walked a little bit more, and came across something pretty weird. It was like a colony or huge group of these skinless animals. And, the worst thing about it was, they were all surrounding Ray.)

  "This isn't gonna be easy, " Roc said sadly.

  I put my hands on his shoulders. "We gotta work together. I mean, I haven't known you for long, but you are brave. And, I like that. Just remember, baby steps."

  (He smiled and did the most unexpected thing. He kissed me. Long and passionate. Loved it. Now I was feeling like I was ready for anything.)