Abandoned

Y/N's POV

(DeZha was smart, so I followed her. Sarah did, too. But these other bitches were hesitant. I just shrugged it off and walked off the plane. Why I saw was pure nature. We were in the middle of the forest. And I could've swore I smelled rotting flesh. I was disgusted. But DeZha kept walking, so I just followed. It just smelled so disgusting.  Sarah looked so freaked our right now, and I can better you 50 damn dollars that I look the same.  DeZha turned around to the entrance of the plane.)

  "Y'all coming,  or are y'all gonna just sit there and think somebody gon come and get y'all," She said.

  (The boys jumped down from the plane and helped the girls get down. I swear, the one with the braids is finer than. He is just... Ohh mmm gee. But ain't no time for all that. We need to find a way back home.)

  "Sarah, hand me that rock right there, " DeZha instructed.

  Sarah frowned. "Why??"

  "Just do it. Gosh, you ask so many questions. "

  (Sarah picked up the rock and tossed it to DeZha.)

  "Now, y'all see that blanket right there? I think something's under it."

  Pink weave said,  "Bish wut??  Obviously ain't nothing under there if it ain't moving. "

  "Duh," Blue weave agreed.

  DeZha sucked her teeth at them. "Bitch, da fuck?? Why don't you stop worrying about telling me what's wrong, and figure out what's wrong wit that nappy ass weave on yo head."

  (Wow. Okay then. So, DeZha turned back around and threw the rock at the blanket. She was right. Something was under there. Then the blanket moved and a squirrel came out. But, this squirrel didn't look normal. Its eyes looked like they were trying to make themselves explode.  And, the squirrel had a finger in its mouth. Oh, my God. I'm gonna throw the fuck up. Then, DeZha and the boy had the nerve to step up to the blanket. The boy, Roc, picked up a park ranger hat that was beside the blanket. I stood behind them, scareder than a muthafucka. When I stepped closer, the smell was unbearable. That was definitely a dead body. They lifted up the blanket, and I just couldn't take it. The head was so distorted, and the arms and legs were ripped to shreds. The organs and skin were gone, and brain looked like it was half eaten, then was thrown back up. The chest was open for everyone to see. DeZha tossed the blanket back on the dead body like it didn't phase her. She was acting so tough. I've only seen this side of DeZha once, but this is so unusual. DeZha turned slowly to us, looking like she was gonna see us for the last time.)

  "We gotta keep going. Whatever animal or some shit did that to that ranger, is not going to get us, we keep moving. Let's go."