Human To Monster

Sarah's POV

  (Myles looked like he was in frustration. He kept on scratching his wound. That wasn't good. He knows it could get infected. I walked over towards him, but he wimpered and scooted away. He was acting like..... an animal. He dragged himself to a corner and kept scratching. What is wrong with him?)

  "Myles...... Are you okay," I asked.

  He growled. And kept scratching.

  "Yo, Myles, stop these childish games-" Ray started, walking towards him and reaching towards him.

  (Myles bit him. Ray fell back. Then, when Myles scratched his skin, it peeled off. Not a little thin piece. A finger-sized chunk. The more he scraped, the more chunks that fell. We all stepped back from Myles. He drooled from the corner of his mouth, while his eyes rolled back. He finally stopped scratching his skin, but the chunks just fell off on their own. His nose started to fall apart. Tears flooded my eyes, because it hurt me to see someone I knew turn into something that I didn't know existed. We all stood a few feet away, just watching Myles' humanity peel away. He had tears in his eyes, while his body's cover began to wither away. Then, the tears turned into a look. A crazed, hungry look. And, he looked like them.)

  "Kill him!!!"

  (Ray broke down, saddened to see his best friend turn into them. In front of his own eyes.

  DeZha raised the gun. At the same time, Myles lunged at Ray and I.

  BANG!!!!

  Ray dropped to his knees.)

       What Y'all Think Happened?

       Do You Think Myles Is Dead?

       Is Ray Dead?

       Do You Think Myles Deserved To Turn Into Them?

       Leave Feedback.