Backfired

Desiree's POV

  (I can't believe we going through wit this. I mean like, ion like Sarah or DeZha, but ion want them to DIE!!! But like, Myles said the plan was gone work, so we tryin it out. I gave Sarah the signal. I know her palms was sweating like a horny man's balls. She was nervous. It was all over her face. Then, she yelled at the top of her lungs. "HEY!!!!" I swear, all the blood left my body when every single one of them thing's heads turned Sarah's way. If my blood went MIA, imagine where Sarah's soul went. I feel so bad for her. They all had this creepy smile on their faces. Then, it happened. It was all so fast and quick. They came running towards Sarah , and she ran away. I looked over at Myles, his face covered in horror and disappointment. Shit, fuck that, I ran, too. Sarah tripped and one of them jumped on her, trying so hard to snatch her face off with its teeth. I heard a loud BOOM..... DeZha had a shotgun. The one on Sarah was dead. But there were still plenty more. I saw Ray, so that told me he was still alive. Him and Roc and another guy started shooting at the monsters. One of them caught Myles and scratched him on the arm. Myles hit it with a boulder. Another got to Babydoll and slammed her, digging its face in her stomach. Blood squirted in my eyes. Her face would haunt me forever. More jumped at the others. One bit Diggy in the neck and began to rip the rest of his head to pieces. I was too scared. Then, somebody screamed, "DESIREE!!!!!!!" It was a girl..... DeZha.... She sounded scared and sad. I guess its my turn. I turned and the last thing I saw were teeth in my eye sockets.)