A Different Perspective

Myles's POV

  (It's a good thing I kicked those fuckin traitors out, cause they wasn't shit anyway. I made everybody get up and listen to the speech I had prepared, so we could survive.)

  "Ayeeee!!! Get up!! Get up. I got an announcement."

  ( I expected Ray to get up and tell me to take several seats, but I forgot..... He's dead.)

  "Hey, guys. I got a plan on how to get outta here. And I'm 100% it's going to work."

  Jacob and Prince looked at each other, then at me.

  "Are you sure this is gonna work," Prince questioned.

  I sucked my teeth. "Nigga, shut the fuck up. I know what I'm doing. And I know the perfect person to make it all happen." I looked at that person, and so did the others.

  (Sarah was gonna be the bait.)

Jacob's POV

  (Did he really just look at Sarah, and think she was gonna be BAIT?! He is out of it now. Sarah is kinda vulnerable. So, I don't think she's suitable for this. But..... I'm gonna trust Myles on this one.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  (This is the most stupid and most dangerous plan. Ever. Sarah has to stand near a nest of the "things" and Myles, Star, Beauty, and Babydoll have to go and grab the Jeep near their nest. So, Sarah has to pretty much distract them from us. I hope none of us become endangered.)