Chapter 16

This is going to be long, and sexy. So get ready for the heat ya guys!!!!!!!!!!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Cameron POV

"Good morning Daddy! Happy birthday!" Maddy runs in with Nolan close behind her. They began jumping on the bed.

"Happy Birdy!" Nolan chants jumping up and down. I laugh.

"Thanks kiddos." I pull them into a hug.

"You have to get your birthday kisses Daddy!" Maddy says kissing all over my face. Nolan of course copies her. After being showered with kiddy morning breath kisses, Aleyah walks in with a tray of breakfast.

"Alright you two, your breakfast is downstairs waiting. Go eat." She says. They hurry down the hall and downstairs. "And of course breakfast in bed for my king." she smiles sitting the tray on the night stand.

"Aw thanks." I smile back. "But you know, I was hoping my favorite would be on the menu for my breakfast in bed."

"And what's that?"

"You." I smirk.

"You're so dirty Cameron." she laughs.

"Come feed me." I laugh along with her.

"I hope you're talking about what's on the tray."

"Sure I am." I sit up against the headboard.

"You still have to work today. I don't know why you just didn't take the day off like I did." She cuts a piece of the pancake dips in syrup and feeds it to me.

"Well, it's just another day really. I don't want me aging to run the business into the ground."

"I know but I wanted to spend the whole day catering to you ya know. Something sweet."

"This is fine baby. I have everything I want already. Well not everything." I give her a once over.

"Well... if you get lucky, you might get that. Oh and Tiffany left an hour ago, she told me to tell you happy birthday and to give you this." she walks over to her side of the bed and hands me a card.

"I don't want it." I push it away.

"Cameron don't be so sour towards her okay? You did use to love her."

"Yeah use to. I'll open it later if I'm up to it." I shove it in my brief case pocket. "But for now, the only woman I'm thinking about is you." I smile taking a sip of orange juice.

"Look." she unties her robe, exposing her naked body. She lets down her hair. It was messy but curly. Just how I like it. Instant hard on. She smirks and pulls it back around her body. "But we will just save that for later." she turns slowly. "I'm gonna go check on the kids." she laughs and heads out the door and down the stairs.

"Thanks alot! Now I'm gonna have a hard time focusing at work Aleyah!" I called after her.

"Sorry!" she calls back. Yeah... she will be.

"Happy birthday Son!" my mom and dad walks into my office during work. She hurries over and hugs me.

"Thanks. Nothing major."

"Baby, you're getting older. And you know what that means?" my mom says eyes watering.

"Mom, c'mon you do this every year."

"It means I'm getting older Cameron. And sooner or later I'm gonna be all wrinkly and gray haired like some old Betty White wannabe." she fans her eyes.