Chapter 13

I TOLD YALLLLLL !!!!!!!!! By the way I'm gonna make this chapter longer, and instead of only commenting at the end, comment along the way, like after a paragraph a quotes or something like that <3

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

When I woke up, I was at home, in my own bed. Was I dreaming last night? Stretching I see a shiny object beside me. A disk. At that moment Cameron walks in.

"Good morning." he smiles sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Good morning." I smile back. "Where's Maddy and Nolan?"

"Today is our day. Just us. You wanna watch that?" he nods towards the disk in my hand. I look into his eyes then at the disk. Remembering last night. Maybe I could trust him. I told him the biggest secret of my life. I let my guard down for him. I finally let it all out. I snap the disk in half.

"No need to." I smile. He smiles even bigger.

"Before you say anything else, I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"It's okay." I shrug. "I can't believe I finally told someone."

"Well baby, you can tell me absolutely anything. I promise I won't look at you any different, or anything like that." he comes and lie next to me.

"Thank you Cameron." I hug him. He hugs me back, and we stayed that way for a minute. He pulls away and looks at me, and runs his thumb across my bottom lip, biting his. "Uh, morning breath." I laugh it off and sit up. "So what are we gonna do today?"

"I'm gonna take you to get your nails and stuff done, and your hair, then I'm taking you out for a night on the town."

"Nice. And why are we doing this again?" I laugh a bit.

"Because I want to spoil the most beautiful girl in the world. Duh." He laughs getting up. "But I didn't wanna leave til like one, so maybe we can watch a movie or something until then?"

"Sounds like a plan." I laugh. "Can I shower and brush my teeth first?" I get up.

"Yeah, don't wanna smell all that." he laughs

"Shut up." I throw a pillow at him on my way to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the den." he calls after me. After my shower, I throw on one of his tshirts, over nothing but my underwear. No bra, no pants, just because I can be that comfortable around him. My messy bun bounced as I walk downstairs and into the second den. Yes, there's two.

"So what are we watching this fine morning?" I plop down next to him.

"The Little Mermaid." he shrugs.

"What?"

"Just kidding, we're watching The Exorcist. Is that my shirt?"

"Yeah, do you want me to take it off?" I pull at the hem.

"No." he grabs my hands. "I was just wondering." he smiles. "You look good in my clothes."

"Thanks." I laugh. "Can't say the same beause I've never seen you in any of mine."

"And you never will." he laughs back. He stands up and close the curtains, causing it to be darker.

"We will see about that." I smirk getting under the blanket. Half way into the movie, he pulls me closer, so that my backside is right against his midsection. His little friend was poking me, causing me to squirm, but he didn't seem to mind. "Why is your business at my backdoor?" I turn to face him. We both laugh.