Chapter 19

I better get lotsssssssss of comments on this chappiee <3

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

One Month Later

Cameron POV

"Looks like you're having a little boy." the doc tells us. 

"Yes!" I shout. 

"No!" Aleyah frowns. "I wanted another girl."

"I didn't. I'm already spending loads of money on you and Maddy. Boys are so much easier." 

"You know she starts school tomorrow and I want her to have an outfit for everyday." Aleyah pulls her shirt down, getting down.

"Yeah but still. I think seven hundred dollars is a bit much for a little girl." I lead her to the front desk to schedule another appointment. Maddy and Nolan we're happy when we told them the news. "I'm excited." I smile as I rubbed Aleyah's  feet in bed later that night. 

"I bet." she smiles a bit. "I wanna try for a little girl next. After he's born." funny she says that because she hasn't gave it up since the night at the restaurant, which is very unlike her. But I refuse to make it bigger than what it is. Just like everything else, I just blame the baby.

"I'm all for making them, you know that."

"That's for sure. I think his name should be Gabriel."

"Root word. Gay. No. That's basically setting him up to be a homo."

"Hey, my uncle is gay."

"I have nothing against gay people, but I would like for my kids to be attracted to someone that doesn't have the same private part as them." I shrug. She begins laughing. 

"Shut up." she giggles.

"I'm serious, I've already been getting Nolan interested in girls. I took him to Hooters with Trey, Logan, and I the other night, and every time we ride by, guess what he says."

"What?"

"Boobs."

"Oh my God." she laughs again. 

"Then last night, we were watching music videos, and Beyonce decided to pop, Nolan kept making me rewind it." I laugh with her.

"Now I have two ladies men in the house."

"Correction, lady man, cause you're the only lady I need. Now Nolan, sooner or later the girls are gonna be tearing the door down."

"Cam," her eyes began watering. "I don't want my babies to grow up. Maddy is going to school. It's like she was just spitting carrots in my face yesterday. They're gonna get old and leave me. I want them to be young forever." she begins crying.

"Aw, baby." I laugh a little. I pull her into her a hug. "They're always gonna be our babies. No matter where they go in life. I promise." I kiss her forehead. It is kind of scary to think about Maddy and Nolan and the baby making their own decisions, not needing us anymore. But it's a while from now, and I don't even want to think about it!

Aleyah POV

"Mommy, get up it's my first day!" Maddy jumps up and down next to me. "Daddy already made breakfast get up!" she pulls my arms. "C'mon Mommy."

"I'm coming." I laugh a little. "A good morning would have been nice."

"Good morning, now get up!" she giggles. I follow her down stairs. "Daddy I got her." Maddy sits at the table. "Let me tell ya she is hard work." she shakes her head.