Chapter 23 Part 2/3

This is gonna be reeaaallyy short and only from Cam POV because I want more comments before I post too much ya guys. Lol Comment Feign.

~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Cam POV

"Okay," I open the glass door for Aleyah. "please let's just be civil."

"Cam, I don't think 'civil' will be too easy for me, when we're sitting across from your side piece, and my rap-" she stops. "Nevermind. Let's just go." she sighs.

"We're gere to meet the McClintocks." I tell the escort.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Phillips, right this way." she smiles. We follow her to the table where Jay and Tracy sat talking.

"We thought you weren't going to show up." he grins.

"Oh, Aleyah just had to spend forever getting ready." I pull out her chair for her.

"Nice to know some things never change." he smiles at Aleyah, making me a little jealous. We ordered food and drinks and a small silence fell over the table.

"What exactly did you invite me and my wife to dinner for?"

"Actually that was my doing," Tracy says. "I wanted to apologize to Aleyah, for what she witnessed in your office, I was definitely not being myself. I was wrong for that, and if it makes you feel any better, Jay and I will only visit the office together. And Cameron did try to stop me-"

"Alright." Aleyah narrows her eyes at her. "I get it. You and Jay are definitely a match make in Heaven." she fake smiles.

"Really now?" Jay shifts in his seat. No trouble.

"Oh look, there's the food." I point, more than thankful the food showed up when it did.

"There's your chicken parmesean." the waitor says sitting my plate down, after placing the other plates down, he hurries off.

"So," I try to make conversation to kill the awkwardness. "do you two have any kids?"

"Yeah we have a son." Jay kept his eyes on Aleyah, which explains why she kept looking around the restaurant. "Aleyah, you remember back in Texas when you and I would always talk about wanting a son?" What the fuck?

"I don't recall." she rolls her eyes.

"You don't?" he laughs. I was beginning to hate the guy even more now. "Guess you don't remember sneaking out to meet mee at 12:30 every night either?"

"Am I missing something?" I put my fork down.

"Oh you don't know?" Tracy adds. "Jay and Aleyah dated before she moved from Texas. I hear a lot about it." she fake smiles to Jay.

"Yeah well, Aleyah never mentioned you." I shoot Aleyah a look. The air instantly thickened. Tension filled the table.

"That's funny. We've sort of kept in touch you could say." he smirks.

"Aleyah, what the hell is he talking about?" I clench my fist.

"Excuse me, let me rephrase that for you Phillips, I've kept tabs on her over the years. Aleyah, you've never brought me up to your husband?"

"No," she hesitates, "why would I Jay?"

"Don't you love me still, like you promised you always would?" he laughs a bit. She bites her lip, visibly aggravated.

"Why don't we just go Cam. Your side piece apologized and I accepted it, why are we still here?"

"Ya know Leyah," Leyah? Who the hell does this guy think he is? "I thought that by now, you would have a new hobby. But running seems to be your thing. Would it kill you to just-"

"Cameron, I want to leave." her nose flares.

"Aleyah what is he talking about huh?"

"She never told you why she left Texas?"

"Yeah she did why?"

"It was a lie more than likely."

"Cameron, he's gonna fill your head with bullshit if you let him. Let's just leave!"

"So you didn't tell him the truth? How drunk you were that night? And how you begged my friends and I to go down on you. One after the other. How you got caught and tried to say we raped you?" my eyes widen.

"He's lying!" she pushes away from the table. "You know you're lying Jay!"

"Am I?" he crosses his arms. My head was spinning. Did she make that up? "So who was the baby daddy Aleyah? Me? Andrew? Sean? Who gave you the STD huh?"

"You fucking liar!" she yells. I just stare at her as she began crying. "He is lying Cameron. I swear."

"Aleyah you didn't put up much of a fight for someone who was being raped ya know. It's because you wanted it right?" he nods. I stand up, sick to my stomach.

"I've heard enough."

"Cameron-"

"Don't." I shake my head and hand her the keys. "I'm gonna walk home, I don't want to look at you right now okay?" I just walk away. I can't believe what just happened.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

C O M M E N T !!!!!!!