Chapter 7

Cameron POV

"Alright princess, be careful and make sure you keep Bubba close by." I tell Maddy once we find a booth. She's never been to Chuck E. Cheeses, so why not?

"Okay Daddy. C'mon Bubba." she pulls him along.

"She really loves Nolan huh?" I smile to Aleyah she was sitting across from me in the booth.

"Tell me about it, they'll probably fight all the time when they get older." she laughs. I just stare at her as she watches them. "I feel your eyes on me."

"Come sit next to me." I pat the seat beside me.

"Hmm... I'll think about it." she rolls her eyes.

"Please. I'll behave." I smirk.

"Fine." she gets up and sits next to me. I pull her closer. "Cameron, keep your hands to yourself." She looks away.

"They have a mind of their own though."

"Yeah right." she smiles.

"So, Maddy tells me you're moving with your prick to Texas."

"I haven't decided."

"You know that's not fair. That's like four hours from me."

"They have Skype ya know?" she looks at me. I just stare at her.

"I don't want you that far away from me." I lean closer.

"And I don't like you that close to me." she slides away. "You said you were gonna behave."

"I lied." I pull her closer again, wrapping my arms around her.

"What else is new? You are really touchy to be my soon to-"

"Stop saying that." I sigh. I slide my hands down her thighs and back up again. "You're still mine technically." I whisper in her ear.

"If someone were to see us, say... I don't know Blake or Maria, they would definitely think this whole divorce thing was a lie."

"Who cares?" I kiss her neck.

"Cam-"

"Stop fighting it." I do it again, she relaxes in my arms. "You smell so nice."

"And you smell like a cheater. You're with Maria and I'm with Blake."

"I don't care. And you don't either really." I unbutton her jeans.

"Cameron. There are children in here."

"Hmm... maybe we can show them how they're made." I laugh against her neck.

"Shut up." she giggles.

 "So, Texas?" I rub her stomach.

"I don't know yet. Still deciding."

 "I'm joining you then."

"Great. Now my ex husband is stalking me, and my futur-"

"Don't even. You're not gonna marry that guy are you?"

"Only time can tell." she smirks.

"Hmph. Whatever. And I heard that little comment you made before hanging up the phone earlier."

"Yeah, I was serious."

"I have the right mind to bend you over this table and make you take that back." I lightly bite her ear, causing her to squirm in my arms. "What? You getting hot and bothered?"

"Nope, almost puked at your attempt to turn me on."

"Am I not turning you on Aleyah?" I slide my hands in her pants, outside her underwear.