Nick and I

Today was really boring. Like super boring. The boys lost and some started packing. I was cleaning the hotel room because I was bored. My boyfriend was out doing I don't know what but as long as he's happy. Madison and Spencer already left and they're headed for Texas where their Aunt lives.

The rest was out or with Louis except Nick. He stayed behind to sleep. Which means I'm not alone.

I walked to Nicks bed and started poking him. He didn't stir. I had an idea and I wanted starbucks. This always worked on Vinny.

"Nick. Wake up. You want starbucks and pizza. You will get Ellie some too. You love her. You want starbucks. Right now. Wake up." I whisper that into his ear and slowly he woke up.

"Hey Ells." He says,pulling me down next to him.

"I had this weirdest dream about wanting starbucks and pizza. And you wanted some too." He said, letting me go and putting some clothes on.

"That's so weird. You're a weirdo Nick." I reply giggling.

"Come on let's get starbucks." He dragged me out the door with my vans in my hand. When we reach the elevator I put my shoes on and was glad I had my phone in my pocket.

Nick and I went to starbucks and saw Vinny ans Mikey. Mikeys face was a tint red and Vinny had a big smile on his face. We quickly ordered and left.

"So where to next?" I asked,sipping my tall coffee. I already knew the answer but Nick didn't need to know that.

"Pizza and then to the hotel. We are leaving today." He replies.

At the pizza place a girl stopped us.

"You're Nick aren't you?" She asks.

"I'm Tori and can I have a picture please?" I took the picture for them while blowing up the girls phone.

Tori was a blonde with green eyes. She was short and chubby but was full of energy. She told us she was from Maryland but was moving to Jersey. She was a dancer but people made fun of her for it.

I gave her my number so when she does get to Jersey we can have sleepovers. Eventually we had to leave and we said our good byes. We headed back to the hotel and put of stuff in the van. Louis hugged me and didn't seem to let go.

Uncle took us to the airport and we were on our way home. I looked at Louis and smiled. My world was next to me and my other half was I'm front of me. Nick. My special connection brother from a different family.

When we got on the plane, I was placed next to Mikey and Madison. They are so loud. Across from me wasNck, Louis and Vinny. they were in some deep conversation and I wanted to know what about. I didnt like being left out.

When I first came to town, Uncle brought me to Icon, where I met my 'brother' Nick. He didnt make me feel like my dad who left me for his wife and two kids.

Ever since then, it was Nick and I. We did everything together. Until he went to highschool. We still hang out. At Icon or my house but thats it.