A day of being sick

"Ellie time to get up." Nick said shaking me.

I rolled back over feeling pain in my stomach. I got up and looked at him and Nick gasped.

"Vinny you have to see this." Nick called out. Vinny shuffled over to see what Nick was talking about.

"She's pale." Vinny exclaimed. He put his hand on my head. "And very hot too."

"Should we call Louis?" Nick asked. He really didn't wait for anyone to anwser. He ran across to Louis' room and grabbed him. You could tell he just woke up.

"Louis we think she's sick." Vinny said, walking away.

"Babes are you feeling alright?" Louis asked,taking a seat next to me.

"Not really." I replied, leaning back onto him.

"You should stay and rest." Louis said,wrapping an arm around me.

"You go and practice. I'll stay and watch Spongebob and eat soup." I said,pushing him away.

"Fine. I'll be back before I leave for practice." Louis replied, giving me a quick hug.

After he left I got up and got a glass of orange soda. I layed back on the bed and turned on the TV. My day is going to be so boring. I should call Siva. He knows what to do when I get sick. Or at least he should. I reached for my phone and there was a note on it.

Baby,

Text me when you need me. Even if your alone.

♥ Louis

To Louis

I'm texting u

From Louis

Good I was gettin worried

To Louis

I'm fine and feeling better just need ice-cream

From Louis

Strawberry Candycane

To Louis

Yuppies

From Louis

G2G I love you

To Louis

Love you too

Ok so now I'm bored. I can die from boredom. Never mind I'm getting dressed. I dressed in one of Nick's shirts since I'm in their room and black skinnies, and blue Vans. I took an extra room key and walked down to where the boys are practicing and walked in.

"Hey boyz!" I called, putting this random hat on.

They all stopped and turned around.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Jason asked.

"I should but I'm bored." I complained.

"Baby, your sick. Go back to bed." Louis said gently.

"I'm fine. Go on dance." I said taking a seat in the front

They all started with their routine and it felt like something was missing. Just watching them you could see. I got up and studied them. Ah-ha they need a surprise. A surprise makes everything better.Well I wasn't going to tell them that. They will figure it out.

Half an hour later I think I'm getting more sick then I already am. Luckily they just got finished and headed off in separate ways. Louis came up to me and put an arm around me. He felt my head and picked me up, and started walking to his room.

"I think you should of stayed in bed." Louis said,looking down.

"Thought I was well enough." I replied smiling weakly.

"And were wrong." Louis said, opening his door and putting me on his bed handing me a blue Gatorade. He sat on the bed across from me.

"How did you get sick?" Louis asked,curiously.

"I don't really know." I said thinking hard.

"What about last night?" He questioned.

"Haha funny story. I was with Nick on the roof and we went swimming and it was really cold. So I guess we forgot to bring our cover ups and we were wet and I got sick but he didn't. "

"So it's Nick's fault?" Louis asked,tilting his head to the side.

"Don't blame him." I yawned, pulling the blanket on me.

"Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up."