Kendra

Moi First Chapter. *excited dance* OK....story time.

Waking to someone jumping on your bed reading,How to steal a dog, Isn't the best way to wake up.

"Hello Kendra. WHY ARE YOU HERE."I asked.

"To see you and the view of Louis' sleep-over." She said while looking at the window.

"Sleep-over?" I asked confused going to the window."Boys don't have sleep-overs."

"If a shirtless Jason does,I'm in."She said smiling creeply.

"OK gross." I said smiling while shaking my head.

"Your just jelous that you can't find another best friend like me." Kendra said.

"Sorry Sykes I have a like to live." I replied back.

"Uncle Geo made waffles." Kendra said running down the steps with that book.

I live with my uncle on weekends and summer time. My Dad hates me and I just live with my mom.

Did I mention that Kendra loves food and never gain weight. Lucky sugar bum. And I can't eat sugar it goes straight to my thighs. THIGHS, I'm only 12. Still I ran after her to get waffles.

"Are you really gonna eat all that." I asked stareing at her plate of 12 waffles while I got my self one.

"YUP and its gonna be delish." She answered with a mouth full.

Matter of minutes the food was gone and I went to go change. I wore a red 1D shirt, black shorts and black flats. Kendra wore a The wanted shirt(Of course), black shorts with Sykes on the butt, short crop jacket with again Sykes on the back and Max on the front, Siva and Jays name on the arm and no Tom, and pink and black valdos,that her brother got her.

"Ready?"Kendra asked

"For?" I replied

"To crash a sleep-over" She answered with a smirk.

"Louis'." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"And a shirtless Jason." She said dragging me out the house to my Neighbors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I did it finished a chapter. Yeah buddie

~Ellie text me we will trade numbas