day at Icon

Today is the day where I hang out at Icon with the rest of the boyz and Kendra,who's moody.

To Louis 

My day at icon u comino

From Louis 

I mite if mom would let me stay all day until after practice

To Louis 

Ken will b there wit Jason, Tommy, Julian and Josh

From Louis 

gotta finish hw then I'm allowed

To Louis  

meet u there

From Louis 

yeah babe I will

To Louis  

see u

There now I wont be there alone. I know if Kendra is there she's gonna bring Jason which is babysitting Josh. Julian is practicing before dance with Thomas. So yeah now for filing paperwork. I always hated this. That's why I always have this job.

Once I get to icon I already see plenty of people there. I go behind the counter and just wait. After a while Thomas shows up with Julian and I make them sign in. They go to the available dance room. Couple minutes later a girl comes in with Chris, Jared and Joey.

"Hey. Wassup?" The boyz greeted me.

"Nothing. Just running the desk till Beth comes." I replied, watching them sign in.

"Hello I'm Darcy." The girl greeted.

"I'm Ellie." I replied. "Sign in too."

After they all signed in I pointed to a room of freshman dancers were just letting to. I sat there looking through Louis's file and saw he's been dancing for a long time. I should get him something the next time I go to the mall with Kendra. The bells of the door rang and Louis came in with Vinny and Madison right behind him.Louis was jumping up and down. Most likely victory. They walked right up to the desk.

"Did you hear?" Asked Vinny.

"Am I getting a kitten? " I asked.

"Nooooo but we made it to ABDC."

"And?"

"Omg your coming with us." Said Madison.

"If that involves planes. Not going. I'll see you through my TV." I said.

"Fine." Madison and Vinny signed in and went to the room Thomas was in. Louis sat next to me.

"How has your day been?" I asked.

" Finished my hw, helped Angie with a dress and made cookies." He said putting his head in my lap.

I took off his blue snapback and put it on. I looked down and smiled.

"Heard you have to get your braces colors changed." Louis said.

"Yeah." I signed. " Might do Manchesters soccer teams color."

"Or our favorite colors in neon." Louis suggested.

"They might not have Icon blue in neon." I laughed, hard.

The bells to the door gingled. I stood up and waited for the lady with 3 kids to come to the desk.

"Hello I'm Ellie and that's Louis," Louis waved. "How may we help you?" I said with this fake smile on my face.

"I'm Ellis and these are my kids Dakota, Darren and Kaden. They would like to dance here. Is an adult here?" Mrs.Ellis asked.

I picked up the phone and winked at Louis. I shouted code teal 3 times and everyone came running.