Brothers and kittens ♥♥♥

"Jason?" I asked one one of the boys day off.

"Yes beautiful?" He said, looking up from one of his many books.

"Where's Louis?" I asked, faking innocent.

Jason signs. "I can't tell you. You know that."

"My boyfriend could've been kidnapped."

"He's with the others."

"Yeah cause they totally can protect him."

"Yeah I think they can."

There was a knock at the door. Jason ran to get it but I was faster. I really thought it was Louis but it was just Spencer. WAIT; SPENCER MY MAIN MAN. How did he get here. Without Justin. I admit I had a crush on Justin until he got his self a girlfriend.

"Is Madison here?" Spence asked shyly.

"Um I dont think so." Jason replied, taking his backpack and setting it on the floor by the mirror.

"Spence? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Mom told me that I had to stay with Mad until the end of ABDC:" He told me hopping up on the bed.

"Im calling Madison." Jason told us walking out in the hallway.

"Spence there had to be a reason."

"Mom is making us choose where to live. They split up. This time for good."

I knew from experince that this was hard. Louis' grandmother hates me and she always tells me to die and that I'm worthless. I mean she's not the only one. Jason's dad, Mikey's Aunt, Thomas' family and Nick's mom. I could never hate Spencer but when his mother, the one who gave birth and raised him makes him choose who to live with is just wrong on many levels.

"Madison said his coming" Jason said, walking back in.

Not even a second later all the boyz came in talking over the room.Most were confused on why Spencer was here. But he was here and here to stay..Louis came and sat beside me. He kissed my hair and just pulled me closer.

"I have something for you." Louos said, pulling me to my room.

"Louis I'm not really in the mood."

"Baby, just look."

It was a box, covered in a cute blanket. The box started to meow and I gasped. No he didnt. Just no. I took the blanket off and saw the most beautiful thing ever. A black and white kitten and an orange tabby cat. I named the 1st one Cow and the second one Tabbz.

"Louis. You really didnt." I gushed, I turned and glared at him.

"Baby. I knew you loved kittens and they were free." Louis replied. " Now Geo said Dinner and then practice."

"Oh my uncle. That poor man. You cant eat then dance, only if you wanna puke."

Louis dragged my downstairs while I was still ranting about food and dancing. I saw Spencer sitting next to Madison and two empty chairs. Louis sat down and I sat inbetween him and Spencer. If you looked closely, Spence had a bruise on his cheek and a couple of marks on his neck. All the other boyz were talking, playing around not even noticing poor little Spencer, my baby, sitting there, drawing something in green. Spence is coming with me to V.A. and that is final.

A/N~

If any of you go on Youtube and would like to make an Alfie, Jack, Finn, Marcus Butler of my fave. Casper Lee story tell me cause I dont want to do this alone.