Our day

"What if she doesn't like it?" A panicky voice asked pulling me out of my sleep.

"Then you do something extra nice for her." A voice like Thomas said.

"But I love her." The voice said again.

"Prove it. Your 11 and smart." Thomas told the voice.

I sat up and saw Louis and Thomas leaning over my bed,talking.

"If you don't mind, I would like to get up. please." I said my voice thick with sleep.

"Sorry babes." Louis said.

"Yeah well why are you two here?" I asked sitting up.

"Well...... Nick said no practice and rest. And your in our room. Thomas explained.

I gave them both a look and went to my room to change. I knew today I was with Louis so I had to dress cute. Mabye one of his shirts. I know I had some at my house that he forgotten. I looked threw my bag and tada I found it. It was a green button down and smelled like Cologne. Perfect. I took one of my blue shorts and put them on with my blue/green toms. I quickly brushed my hair that never stays straight and put some Chapstick on and went across to Louis' room. Before I knocked, I heard banging sounds and girly screams.

"Louis that's mine!" Someone yelled.

"Not today!" Louis shouted back.

I knocked and walked in. Jason was chasing Louis because he had something in his hand. I bursted out laughing and fell to the floor. Louis quickly ran over and tried to get me up. He failed and just stood there waiting.

"Can we go?" I asked,calming down.

"Yeah let go." Louis took my hand and we walked out of the hotel.

We've been walking for a long time and my feet started to hurt.I jumped on Louis' back and he kept walking.

"Louis?" I asked.

"Yeah Ellie." Louis replied.

"I think I should visit my mom one day. While we're here." I said.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked,stopping and putting me in front of him.

"I mean not alone and only for a couple of minutes. You could come if you want to." I said.

"If you really want to. I'll go." Louis said, then kissing my head.

He dragged me into this random store. It had a funny odor and had cool stuff on the shelves. I picked up this kitten necklace that looked like a couple. I went to the guy and asked for our names ingraved in it. It costed some money but it was worth it. Many minutes later we were both finished and headed out the store.

"What's in the bag?" Louis asked,trying to look inside.

"Nonya. Its personal." I anwsered moving the bag away.

"Fine. Be that way. I don't care anyway." Louis said walking faster.

"Dont leave your girlfriend. She needs you. I love you Louis." I shouted after him. He turned around and walked back.

"Come on babes. We're going to be late." Louis said picking my up.

"Is it ice-cream?" I asked getting excited.

"With Becky." He replied.

"Your the best Louis."

"I've been told that."

"Painting Angie's nails don't count."

"It should. I'll paint yours any day."

"Why?"

"Because your my baby."

I kissed his nose and got down. I took his hand started walking.

"I heard you and Jason." I said,looking at him.

"Not surprised. Thomas told us to keep it down so we don't listen." Louis explained.

My phone vibrated and I looked at Louis.

"Is your phone on?" I asked.

" I need a new one. Mine keeps shutting down." Louis explained.

I pulled out my phone.

From Spikey

Tell Louis emergency practice

To Spikey

But this is our day

From Spikey

Sorry We'll make it up to u

"We have to go." I said,tears in my eyes.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"You apparently have practice today." I cried.

"Lets head back." Louis said wiping my tears away.

We headed back to the hotel and went to the practice room. We went inside and Louis started to practice. I sat there kinda lonely. I hung out with Louis and had a great day. But I do need sometime alone and with girls. I can always ask Chachi. She might be able to talk. But she is older. I took a look in my bag and took out the necklaces. I put the one with Louis name on it on. I'll give him the one with my name.

My phone went off and all the boyz looked at me. I took it quietly.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Its Tom."

"Sup?"

"Where's Kendra's boyfriend?" He asked desperate.

"Hold on." I said.

"Jason." I called out. "Phone."

Jason took the call outside. I looked back at the boyz and of course they we're all yelling. Except Louis. He looked angry. He went to say something but was tackled by Nick.

"Get up. Both of you." I shouted, pulling them both up.

"Can't you just get along and have fun? I have fun and it's fun watching you dance but get over the petty little things y'all argue about. You guys been dancing together since you were little and had so much fun. Mabye it's me. I'm going back to Jersey." I said turning to leave.

"Babe," Louis said walking next to me. "You can't leave me."

"Its my fault that you are arguing."

"It was mine. I took you out and told no one." Louis explained.

"Oh Well...... sorry?"

"Baby Ellie your just stressed."

"Mabye I didn't spend enough time with you today as I thought I would."

He kissed my forehead. "You need a break and I need a guys day."

"Mabye. I kinda miss Jersey. Nick and Tristan. Josh and Joey and Jared. And eventhough I'm not her friend Sarah."

"All waiting for us to return."

"Yeah they are. Mostly you."

"This is what I was talking about our day. Sitting on the carpet talking out our feelings and enjoying our company."

I pulled out the necklace I wanted to give him. I gave it to him and he looked at it. I thought Louis didn't like it but he put it on and took out his iPhone.

"Say cheese babe." He said pointing the camera at both of us. He took the picture and saved it as his wallpaper.

"See you looked cute." He commented.

"My hairs a mess, my smile looks wrong and my brown eyes don't shine like yours."

"That's what makes you beautiful."