An outing

"Come on. Wakey wakey." Someone nudged me.

I groaned flipping over. Hoping they would go away.

"Fine hard way. LOUIS, JASON,THOMAS AND VINNY." Whoever it was shouted.

I don't know if it was the yelling of the mention of Vinny but I got up out of the bed. I pushed the covers off and glared at the person. Turns of it was Mikey. Louis was the first to run in. His face was all red and he has nothing on but his boxers. Jason and Thomas came in next took one look and went back out. As for Vin he stayed sleeping.

"What happened? Is Ellie hurt? Is the world ending?" Louis rambled.

"No.Ellie wouldn't wake up. We're all going out today." Mikey explained.

"The mall?" I asked, jumping up and down.

"Anything for you. Now get dressed." Louis said leaving.

After I took my long shower I didn't know what to wear. I went through all Vinnys clothes and picked out a shirt that didn't smell much like him. I put in my neon green shorts and my red Vans. I went to the other boyz room and saw them doing their hair. Louis was at the mirror with Vinny joking around. Jason and Mikey were in some deep discussion. Madison and Nick were playing video games and Thomas was sleeping. I walked up to Mad and Nick and asked if I could play.

"You would die in a split second." Nick replied.

"Please." I begged.

"Help Louis with his hair." Madison said. We all looked over and his hair was a mess.

"No I wanna play." I shouted.

"But you can't. Your too young." Nick said pausing the game.

"Guys just let her." Jason said.

"Just shut the game off and lets go." Vinny said shutting the jar of gel.

All the boyz mumbled and shut the game off and left. I pulled Louis behind. I gave him a hat and put it on.

"Nice shirt." Louis commented.

" Yeah," I looked down. "Couldn't wear your everyday."

"Is that Vinnys?" Louis asked wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah with perfume." I added.

Once we reached outside there was a group of girls wanting the boys autographs. Louis kisses my temple and went to join the rest of the boyz. One girl asked a question and they both looked back at me. I waved and the girl asked another question. He lead the way back to me.

"This is my girlfriend Ellie. Ellie this is Sam. She wanted a picture." Louis explained.

"Hello." I greeted her. She then stood next to me. I kinda felt self-conscious. He had the long blonde hair with green eyes. While I had dingy brown hair and brown eyes. Already the picture was took and the girl bounced back to her friends. I looked up at Louis' face and just looked at him. He was smiling down at me and saw the look on my face.

"Lets just go to the mall. Ok?" Louis asked and took me back to the boyz.

All the boyz were ready and we walked to the mall. I was in front walking by myself. The other boyz were playing music and dancing. Thomas came up and put his arm around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Is it Louis?"

"I guess he might choose some blonde girl over dull me." I replied.

"Look at him. He laughing and I happen to share a room with him.He's all you talk about. We could be talking about who sleeps where and you'll come up. It gets annoying but at least he cares." Thomas explained.