Packingand planes

I awoke with some strange noise coming from my closet. Kendra then popped her head out and pulled two suitcases. One with a Manchester flag on it and on American.

"Packing for the both of us." She said. "Just going to take your clothes."

"Thanks I'm headed over Louis' now."

I showered and dressed in blue shorts, a plaid blue shirt and blue valdos. I took Louis' hat and went next door. I knocked and Angie anwsered the door. She pointed upstairs and I went there. I opened the door and Louis looked adorable sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

"Louis." I whispered.

He moaned. Ok hard way.

I took a pillow and slammed it on his face.That woke him up.

"Morning Babe." I said sweetly.

"Hey." His voice thick with sleep. "When did you get here?" He asked.

"Just now. Go shower I'll pack and do your hair." I said.

Louis went to take a shower and I pulled out a backpack and his suitcase. I packed his shorts,shirts,socks,and shoes. I don't know where his trunks are or his boxers so he can do that. I packed his laptop and his charger and some snacks. By the time I was finished he came out smelling like axe.

"My hair looks like a mess." Louis said pouting.

"I'll fix it later. By the way finish packing. I did most." I said.

Louis went to work and I went downstairs. Mrs.Dipippa was washing the kitchen down. I went to see if they had gummy bears. They had none so I guess I have to go to the store. I went back upstairs and Louis was finished. Yeah ok. I'll fix it later.

"We need to go to the store." I said sitting on his bed.

"What for?" He asked.

"Gummies."

"Only you."

"Yeah well I'm packing my backpack with things and I needed my bears."

"The backpack you got from your mom?"

Louis isn't talking bout my real mom. My cool British mom who loves me to death.

" Yuppies. I love it. "

"I know. How is my hair?"

I bursted out laughing and took his hat and put it on.

"That's better."

"Time to go shopping."

We ran down the steps and it seems his mom had to go anyway. We buckled ourselves in the van and off we went. We went to a cheap store and we all split up. Louis went to the sweets and I followed him. I reached for the sour ones and Louis gave me a look of disgust.

"What?" I asked grabbing 2 more.

"Sours? Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. My favorite next to candy canes." I replied.

"Not my type of candy." Louis said getting 4 bottles of Gatorade.

"Grab water." I said.

"Only you drink it." He said getting a big bottle.

"And you better too."

We went to the check out with this really cute boy working there. Not as cute as Louis but near the same.

"Find everything OK? " He asked.

"Obviously." Louis replied, getting jelous.

"$5.36."