Chapter 17: Drownin In It

(Recap)

After 15 minutes of driving, Romeo's dumb as finally figured out something was wrong.

"Yo, what's wrong with you?"
Beverly just rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"Aye, all that aint needed."

"Humph!" Beverly sighed. "So Romeo..."

"Yeh?"

"Angel got that million dollar pussy?" Beverly finally looked into Romeo's eyes.

He froze as his lip hung open, Ah a nigga caught now.

"W-What you talking about? She's in grade nine, why the hell would I mess with a niner?"

Beverly laughed. "Even worse."

"The fuck is your issue?"

"You're my issue you dumb ass!" Beverly yelled on the brink of tears. "I fucking opened up to you, told you my shit, and this entire lil play boy been going and dipping in every girls little peanut butter to buss a nut?! You fucking loser! You fool! I hate you!" Beverly shoved Romeo, making him lose a lil balance of the steering wheel but luckily they were right outside her crib so.

"Yo relax!"

"No Romeo, shut the fuck up with your little punk ass! I only dated your foolish ass to make someone jealous anyway!" Beverly stormed out of Romeo's car.

"Ouu, I bet you were tryna make your little punk ass uncle jealous right? So he can fuck your ass up some more? Huh?" Romeo began to laugh and he definitely hit a nerve with Bev as she came running towards his car, but by the time she couldve done anything he was pulling away.

"Punk ass bitch!" Beverly hollered as she threw a rock at his window, successfully cracking it as Romeo drove away.

Beverly broke down right then and there in the middle of her driveway. She couldnt believe he'd say something like that. She picked herself up as she continued to cry and walked and continued to walk until she couldnt walk anymore.

She knocked on a rectangular wooden door and and waited til anyone opened it. When she saw the house lights finally flicker on, Omar came opening the door shirtless.

"Bev?"

Beverly fainted onto Omar's front porch.

"Oh shit!" Omar rushed to her side.

 (END OF RECAP)