Chapter 7: First Date

I adjusted my top as I checked out my butt in my mirror. I was getting ready to go on a date. Romeo and I had been getting real close and we finally admitted to liking one another.

Omar and I kind of distanced ourselves with one another. He's been 'busy' with his baby momma to be and I could care less. I

guess I can say I might've had a little flirtatious relationship with Omar, but to say I like him? Nahhh.

The doorbell rung and I quickly picked my clutch up, along with my MAC lipgloss. I was walking down the stairs when I heard the front door open. Uh oh. I thought.

After the whole abortion thing, I dont really know how my parent's will react with me beginning to date. My childhood has already been taken away from me, Im sure this will just make it worse, in their eyes atleast.

(FLASHBACK)

Uncle Leon sat down on the edge of my bed as he lit his blunt. He stood up as he took a puff, and walked over towards my window.

Sliding it open, he let out the smoke and looked at me. I was too scared to do anything. I was in my bed naked, as the my silk covers were the only thing that was touching my body. My hair was a mess and I felt disgusting in my own skin. His eyes lingered my body up and down as he leaned back against the pink walls and smirked, before taking another hit.

"Why you look so scared?" He asked.

I didnt say anything.

He chuckled. "Your mom taught you well. Ladies are supposed to be seen, and not heard."

I wanted to roll my eyes but I couldnt do it to myself. I didnt want him to rape me, again.

He took another hit as he made his way over to my bed. I clung onto the sheets tightly as his large frame towered over mine.

His hand quickly and tightly held onto my chin, so that we were now eye to eye. He smiled, letting his gold tooth shine in my face.

"Dont you tell nobody bout' this, you hear?"

Again, I didnt say anything.

His hand collided with my face, making my body fall back. I held the sheet above my face but not covering my eyes, as I began to get really scared.

"Dont you hear me talking to you?!" He clenched his fists.

"Y-Yes sir. I apologize." I said quickly. The quicker I could get him to shut up, the quicker I could get him to leave.

"You tell and I'll kill you." He warned.

I nodded my head as I looked into his auburn eyes. He leaned in and blew smoke into my face, and not once did I flinch or blink. I was too scared to.

Uncle Leon stood up and put his Tshirt on. He adjusted his jeans and grabbed his cellphone from off my computer desk.

He opened my bedroom door, and winked at me before exiting.

I sighed in relief as I burried myself in my sheets. The tears were falling, and falling heavy.

When was this going to end?

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Well Hello.." I heard my mother's voice from downstairs.