Chapter 5: Secret.

I was walking in the halls when I heard someone shout of my name. "BEV!"

I turned around to see a jogging Romeo,  make his way towards me as he did a light pant.

I smiled instantly. Romeo and I have gotten closer over the past few weeks and he really seemed like a cool guy.

"What's up?"

"Nun', Uh what class you have?"

I began walking and Romeo began to follow. "Uh I have Science, what about you?"

"Psh...who knows."

I laughed. "Well okay.."

"So what you doing later? I got a football game you should come." He smiled.

"Um that sounds cool, but I dont know Romeo."

"Oh.." He frowned. "I mean, I understand.. you probably got homework and all that anyway." He said as he began rubbing the back of his head.

I gave him a light smile as I held my Science textbook against my chest tightly.

I stopped walking as I approached my science lab classroom. "This  yo' stop?" Romeo laughed.

"Yea...I appreciate you walking me though."

Romeo smiled before walking towards me, giving me a friendly hug. It felt awkward though with my textbook in the middle.

"I'll see you later."

"Bye Romeo." I turned and opened my classroom door.

I smiled as I seen Omar's eyes kind of light up when he saw me.

"Ginaaa!!" Omar said in his Martin Lawrence voice.

"Martin!!"

We both laughed in unison as I sat in my seat in the back.

"What's up? How was your weekend?" Omar questioned.

"Meh." I sighed. "Basic as hell."

"I feel you, my girl buggin'.."

Um...'girl'?

I laughed weirdly. "Omar you have a girl?"

"Yep. Heather Thompson, that thots bestfriend." He pointed towards the girl that I guess was fucking around with Romeo, because ever since she's seen me around him her eyes just cant stop staring at me.

"No wonder why she stare so much.."

"Yup. She nosy as fuck!" Omar laughed.

Our teacher walked back into the classroom carrying his suitcase. He slammed his suitcase onto the desk, causing attention around him.

"Good morning class! You will be doing textbook work along with an assignment, based on the information you've read! So partner up and be sure to hand in the assignment before the end of class!" He clapped his hands, dismissing us.

Omar turned around, smiling. "Partners?" He asked.

I couldnt help but smile. "Sure OMAH." I chuckled.

"Aye! Quit."

Omar stood up, moving his desk besides mine.

I laid my head on my desk as I printed Omar's and I's name onto the assignment paper."

"Sooooo...Do you know what the hell were doing?" I asked as I flipped through the textbook, clueless as hell.

"Yeah, unlike you.. I pay attention to my studies." Omar teased.