Chapter 1: You Did This To Me

7 MONTHS AGO.

I was laying on my bed when My mother entered my bedroom. She wanted to 'talk' but Ive honestly heard enough 'talking' latelty, I need time to myself. Ive been sick and miserable. 

Ive thrown up atleast three times today and I really wasnt in the mood to hear my mother.

I covered my head with the sheet as I felt my mother's body weight sit down on my bed.

"How you feeling hunny?" 

"Mm.." I groaned.

I heard her sigh deeply as the sound of a plastic bag began ruffling.

"Here" She said as she placed something down on my dresser.

I lifted up my head to see three pregnancy tests.

I shook my head no. "No, No, Noooo. I-I'm not! I cant be!" My mother shook her head.

"Best two out of three." She said before getting up.

"Mom.. I AM NOT PREGNANT" I said in slow motion, making she heard every word come out of my mouth.

"Please.." Her voice cracked before she excused herself out of my room.

I exhaled, breathing heavily out of my nose, slipping my bunny slippers onto my feet.

"Here we go."

**

After peeing onto all three of the sticks, I began getting very nervous. My hand shook nervously as I picked up the ClearBlue stick.

"Negative." I felt a little bit of relief but I know there's two more left.

I picked up the second stick and It was surprisingly opposite. "Positive."

This meant the next stick would give the answer.

I picked up the third stick and saw the positive sign. I really felt like my heart sank. My breathing pace began to pick up and the stick dropped out my hands and fell into the sink.