Chapter 2: Take The Pain Away

I walked into the kitchen still feeling sick from lastnight. I saw my mother sizzling something on the stove.

I havent really talked to my mother after yesterday's incident.

"Morning" I croaked. I still had my morning voice,

"Ma'ning." She responded.

I sat down on the wooden chair and pulled my legs up, making my knee's touch my chest.

My mother turned off the stove and began walking towards the table, carrying two plates. Pancakes on her left, Bacon on her right.

She placed the plates onto the table before placing three stripes of bacon a big round pancake onto my plate.

"Thanks."

She nodded as she took a seat and began to share out her plate.

"Daddy's at work?" I asked as I took a bite out of my bacon.

"Mm" She said as she placed the rim of her tea cup on her bottom lip, blowing it softly.

I nodded.

"So you know.." She took a sip out of her tea before putting it back down onto the checkered table mat. "That you're going to abort this baby, right?" 

I choked on my piece on my piece of bacon as I heard the word 'ABORTION' slip out her mouth. "Sorry what?"

"You" She paused. "Are having an abortion. Aint' no way, you bringing that man's baby in my house!"

"MOM! This is my decision" I argued as I stood up.

My mother looked me up and down. "Girl! You betta sit yo' ass down!"

I rolled my eyes before sitting my butt abck down.

"THERE IS NOOOOOOOO WAY, You would want to carry that man's baby! Aint' no way! He not even just your uncle that man raped you and now you're carrying his child! Thats so fucking sick!" My mothers face began to get red.