Chapter 19: Shoulda ,Woulda ,Coulda, but I didnt..

Hey guys,

Sorry for the very late post. Its not very long, my apologies.

I recently lost a family member in the new year, and I also had someone very, very close to me go to jail. So just a lot.

Again, my apologies.

-UrbanGarden.

Heather.

"I miss him sooo much!" Heather squealed as she cried into her pillow.

"Girl, you need to chill, damn." Alicia stated as she rubbed Heather's back.

(A/N: Im not sure why I put "Even though I don't like Alicia..." In Chapter 5, ignore it. So far no one really has beef with nobody except Heather and Bev. Sorry. :) )

"NO! I miss him, and that dumb bitch hasn't left his side."

"K, Heather forreal, stop! You sound bitter as fuck, not to only mention shes not even a bitch. Stop taking your anger out on her. Look at you, you're crying and its 8:45AM. Bring your ass out of bed, and lets go! We're already late." Alicia hissed, as she knew her biology teacher was planning on teaching a lesson today.

Heather sniffled as she laid her head on her pillow.

"Girl, if you dont get your ass up!" Alicia's neck rolled, as she pulled the sheets off of Heathers body.

"Okay.." Heather said lowly as she rubbed her eyes, and slowly rose up from her bed.

Alicia shook her head, stepping into Heathers walk in closet.

"Here!" Alicia walked out of the closet, carrying a pair of cute but simple sweatpants, along with a plain black T-Shirt. "Put this on."

Heather sighed, as she rose out of her bed, and began to slowly put the shirt over her head.

"I hate that bitch!" Heather exclaimed. "How dare she steal my man!"

Alicia just rolled her eyes and scrolled her finger down on her phone screen, checking to see her notfications.

"I mean...look at me!" Heather hissed as she pulled up her sweatpants over her thighs. "His girl, his damn near wife..the mother of his child." She paused her rant, as her eyes began to well up. She stood up and began walking her bathroom.

"Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Coming over here, stealing my man, my motherfucking family." Heather began to run the water in her sink, while grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

Alicia just sighed, as she just wanted Heather's buffoonery to just stop. There was a sweet silence as Heather's mouth stopped rambling as she brushed her teeth.

The water stopped running. "I am Heather Samuels." She stated as she entered back into the bathroom. "My man does not, I repeat DOES NOT get taken away from me!" Heather took a deep breath, before grabbing a hold of her hair, slicking it into a ponytail.

"Fucking stupid ass bitch.." Heather picked up her MK tote, slipping her cellphone into it. "Lil dirty ass, stupid bitch."

Alicia stood up, and just continued to ignore the bitterness that spat out of Heather's mouth.

Jingling her keys, Alicia opened Heathers door, and grabbing her belongings, she headed down the stairs awaiting Heather's arrival.

Following behind Alicia, Heather reached downstairs where she slipped her all black Roshes on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, throughout the car ride..Heather kept quiet, which satisfied Alicia due to her wanting to listen to Drake's new mixtape without hearing Heather's nagging voice.

When they finally arrived to school, Heather immediately exited the car. Again, Alicia just ignored her, and locked her doors as she made her way into the school building.

In Alicia's head, Heather was acting extra. Instead of getting mad at Beverly, who was entirely innocent, she should be more mad at herself. She's the one who really let go of her family. Now shes taken her anger out on someone who didnt do anything, when really shes at fault.

Stumbling into the building, Heather's eyes were red as she cried while walking down the hall's of her school. She knew she wasnt going to go to class, and she knew she wasnt in the mood to be in this hell hole. There was only person on her mind, and that had to be one person...Omar.

"Omar.." Heather said while walking down the halls. Her tears continued to fall down her now rosy cheeks.

After walking around the halls for too long, like a fool...Heather made her way into the girls bathroom, where she cried her eyes out.

"Why?!" She asked herself as she balled. "We couldve had a family."

The lunch bell rung, catching Heather off guard.

Quickly, wiping her eyes  Heather exited the bathroom, and headed towards Omar's locker.

As she walked, she could see Omar and Beverly smiling and laughing at Omar's locker.  Heather began to shake, as her eye twitched seeing them together.

Omar's smile soon faded as he seen Heather approach his locker. Soon enough, Beverly turned around, and her smile fell aswell.

"O-O-Omar.." Heather stuttered.

"Heather, what do you want? Whats wrong with you?" He asked in annoyance.

"Why wont you be with me anymore?" She grabbed a hold of his hand, and he soon pulled away.

"Heather stop!"

"Why wont you be with me?" Heathers body continued to shake, but to another.

Omar opened his mouth to say something but stopped, when Heather threw her body onto the floor. Heather began shaking uncontrollably, as foam came out of her mouth.

"HEATHER!" Omar yelled.

She was having a seizure...