BEV.

I was 16 when I had an abortion.

My Uncle Leon, My sweet Uncle Leon.

The one who taught me how to ride a bicycle.

The one who showed me the simplicity of adding 1+1 to get the answer of 2.

The one who began touching me at the tender age of thirteen.

The one who got me pregnant.

****************************

"Baby who you texting?" I asked Romeo as I popped a cheeto in my mouth.

"N-No one babe" Romeo said as he smiled at the screen of his I-phone.

I really hope It's not what I think It is...

Its like ever since I opened up to him, things worsened.

I turned off the television, dusted off my hands and turned away from Romeo.

"BAE! What's wrong?" I heard from behind me.

I ignored him.

"Yo, you needa chill forreal." He said as I heard his finger tips tap the screen.

**

I woke up hours later. Surprised at the fact that I even fell asleep.

I looked over my shoulder to see NO Romeo and of course he took his phone with him.

Dude really left me?

I got up to go towards the bathroom when I began hearing Romeo's voice.

"Ah..I know. So what you wearing? Oh forreal? That sound sexy as f—"

"ROMEO!" I screamed.

"Oh shit, you gots the wrong number" Romeo said as he jumped up and shoved the phone into his pocket.

I looked at him, enraged and disgusted.

Dude wasn't even slick enough to do it outside my damn home? Forreal? And ontop of that my parents dont like him?

"Who the fuck was that?" I questioned as I made my way closer towards him.

"I don't even know, forreal. Some Spanish girl was calling my phone saying "ouu daddy i have a crush on you" and I was just like what the fuck?"

I looked at this fool up and down before slapping him in his head.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND? YOU THINK IM STUPID ROMEO? YOU KNOW THE SHIT IVE BEEN THREW IN MY PAST AND YOU GONNA DO THIS TO ME?"

"Babe no! BABY STOP! It was a mistake" Romeo pleaded as he grabbed onto my wrists.

"MISTAKE MY ASS! Take yo' shit and leave! Yo' trifflin ass ain't wanted!" I said as I took my index finger and pushed it into his forehead.

Romeo looked at me with guilt in his eyes before turning around and putting his shoes on, exiting my  front door. 

My names Beverly but, everyone calls me Bev for short.

Romeo is my "boyfriend".  

About five months ago I moved to Chicago. My family thought we especially I needed a new start before  I just continued to desecrate infront of their eyes.

Two months prior, I had an abortion. 

Yup, My crusty fourty year old uncle impregnanted me and felt no remorse in rapping me until he got caught.

(FLASHBACK)

"LEON HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?" My dad asked as he jumped ontop of my Uncle Leon's naked body.

I began crying as I seen the patches of dried blood on my bed sheets and felt the pain sting from inbetween my legs.

My mother rushed over to my side as she began holding me and crying at the same time.

Sooner than later my elderly grandma came in wearing her nighty and head cap. She woke up from hearing all the ruckus coming from inside my bedroom.

She put her hands over her mouth and held in her tears before running out.

Sooner than later the punches began getting weaker and weaker as my dads fist began getting tired from punching my uncle and the loud sounds of a police car and ambulance was dinging in my ears.