Did You Say Cupcakes?!

"What on Earth goes through Derpy's mind?!" Rainbow Dash wondered. Her, Applejack, and Sunset Shimmer were reading a story the muffin-loving girl had written about Equestrian Dash and Pinkie. In it, Pinkie was actually Pinkamena and she had baked Dash into cupcakes and stuffed her dead body.

"I dunno but just be thankful that ain't real, sugarcube," Applejack said.

"Yeah," Sunset said. "Pinkie may be crazy, but not mental-case crazy."

"Yeah," Dash said. "Well, she is kinda mental-case crazy, but she's not Pinkamena. That's for sure."

There were two sleepovers going on that night: one was at the place where Applejack and Rarity lived and the other was where Sunset and Twilight lived. Applejack, Dash, and Sunset were at Sunset and Twilight's place and Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy were at Applejack and Rarity's place.

At the latter sleepover, Rarity was begging Pinkie Pie to straighten her hair.

"Pleeeeeeease?" she asked. "You'd look so good with straight hair!"

"No, no, no way," Pinkie said. "I haven't had straight hair since I was 4 years old!" Rarity gave her puppy-dog eyes. Twilight and Fluttershy laughed. "Fine." Pinkie sighed.

About 45 minutes later, Pinkie had straight hair. It was weird seeing her with her hair straightened.

"Ooh! I dare you to go crash the other sleepover and ask Rainbow Dash to help you make cupcakes!" Fluttershy said.

"Why?" Twilight asked her.

"I just want cupcakes," Fluttershy said.

"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie said. She walked out of the apartment and went to Twilight and Sunset's house. And into the rain. And the thunderstorm.

When Dash opened the door, she was expecting the pizza guy with three pizzas. She was not expecting Pinkie Pie looking like how Derpy described Pinkamena, if Pinkamena was a human.

"Pinkie, what are you doing here?" Dash asked. Applejack and Sunset gathered at the door to see what was going on.

"Do you want to help me make cupcakes, Dashie?" Pinkie asked.

"D-did you just say cupcakes?" Dash asked.

"Yup. I made one so you can taste the recipe too!" Pinkie said, brandishing an orange cupcake with whipped cream frosting.

"No way!" Dash yelled. She swatted the cupcake out of Pinkie's hand. "You probably drugged that cupcake, Pinkamena! You're going to knock me out and kill me!"

"What?!" Pinkie yelled. "If I wanted to kill you, which I don't, don't you think I would have done it while you were sleeping? Since we sleep in the same bed every night?"

"Oh... uh... Then why are you here?" Dash asked.

"Fluttershy made me," Pinkie said. "She wanted cupcakes and I don't know why I didn't just bake them at Rarity and Applejack's place."

"Ohhhhhhh... Sorry Pinks," Dash said. She pulled Pinkie into a hug.

"It's okay. What gave you the idea that I was gonna kill you anyway?" Pinkie asked.

"Uhhh..."

Later that night, Pinkie was laughing, Twilight was hugging Fluttershy under a table, and Rarity was curled up in terror.

They had read Cupcakes.