Week of Awkward

So you can get an idea of just how awkward this is going to get, I made you this handy-dandy little chart of the love pentagon thingamabobbie that is going on here.

_____________________________

Princess Twilight went back to Canterlot High. She hadn't really spoken with her CHS friends in person in a while, plus she could see Flash Sentry. She hoped she didn't walk into him this time. Princess Twilight stepped through the portal.

As she came out on the other side, Princess Twilight spotted Sunset Shimmer. A few feet behind them, she saw a guy with green hair and... herself? What? Human Twilight was supposed to be out of town this week. That's why Princess Twilight had come this week.

"Sunset Shimmer!" She called.

"Twilight!" Sunset walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"So I thought Human me was supposed to be out of town this week..." Sunset rubbed the back of her neck.

"She was. There's a big storm coming that prevents anyone from leaving Canterlot, So here we are. And now someone who likes Twi is here and there's that to deal with because he's going to see you and think you're her."

"This week is going to be really awkward."

"Are you Princes Twilight?" Princess Twilights Ian voice said. She was behind Sunset Shimmer now. 

"Yeah. Human Twilight?"

"Yep. That's me."

"Wait a second," Sunset said. "I just realized there's going to be two of you now. That means two times the big long words that I don't understand half of!"

"I can just go..." Princess Twilight offered.

"No, you can't. Everyone had been expecting you for a week and you're staying," Sunset Shimmer said. "But you're going to have to stay with me."

"Well I was gonna anyway. No question about that." Human Twilight stared at her.

"Did you just say 'gonna'?" She asked in shock.

"I guess I need to work on my grammar," Princess Twilight said.

"Maybe you're not as like me as I thought," Human Twilight said. Sunset Shimmer looked at the girl with glasses.

"I've never seen her go crazy trying to win a carnival game," she said.

"You knew it was rigged from the start and you're the one who yelled at the Flim Flam brothers and smacked the parakeet, if I recall," Human Twilight said. Princess Twilight stared at them in confusion.

"Wait, what happened?" She asked.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I did. But you yelled at Applejack."

"You did too!"