❤️Hearts & Hooves Day ❤️

This is in Pony form and it's gonna be super super quick. Warning: slight fluff ahead. Proceed at your own risk!
_________________________

On Hearts and Hooves Day, everypony woke up ready to do something sweet.

Discord had a box of normal chocolates for Fluttershy that weren't chaotic and he had promised to spend their whole day at her cottage without arguing with Angel.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie we're going on a date that Dash said was " ultra cheesy" but she had set up.

Applejack had taken Rarity to watch the sunrise, and then proposed. She obviously said yes.

But perhaps the most sweet thing of all took place in the castle.

Twilight walked up to a sleeping Spike. "Spike," She said. She shook him slightly. "Spike, I made you breakfast. Pancakes with diamonds." Spike, half asleep, got up and hugged her leg. He said,

"Thanks, Mama. I love you." Twilight was surprised. She had never thought that Spike saw her as a mother. She didn't mind though. Actually, she kind of liked it.

"Mama?" She asked gently. Spike's eyes widened now, realizing what he had just said.

"Oh, uh... Twilight," he said quickly. "Thank you... Twilight. Love the pancakes you made."

"Spike," She said, "It's okay. You can call me Mama if you want to. You know, I always did kinda think of myself as your mother."

"Me too," Spike said. "Thanks for breakfast, Mama."

"No problem." Twilight smiled and gave Spike a hug, which he returned.

(A/N: What did I say about there being fluff? You were warned! This has been the Mama Twilight chapter, with possibly more to come!)