Where, Oh Where, Has My Rainbow Dash Gone?

One day at CHS, the 7 girls we know and love (plus Discord because he's always around Fluttershy) we're sitting by the Wondercolt statue like they always do. Many of them left, and Pinkie and Rainbow were the only ones that stayed. A girl named Joy Filli walked out of the school.

Debbie Downs was behind her with headphones in

Debbie got into a black car that was in the parking lot while Joy just stood around and watched Pinkie and Rainbow as Pinkie kissed Rainbow on the cheek and stood up

A figure shrouded in a black cloak walked up to Rainbow Dash. She didn't have time to react before the figure pulled out a baseball bat and clubbed her over the head. The next thing she knew, Rainbow was chained up in someone's basement. The cloaked figure was still there. They had removed Rainbow's phone from her pocket, and it began to ring. Rainbow took a look at it.

"It's Pinkie. If I don't answer it she'll know something's wrong," Rainbow said.

"Fine." The figure had a deep, raspy voice with an English accent. "Tell her nothing or you shall get the baseball bat even worse. And you can't escape it." Rainbow picked up the phone.

"Hey Pinkie Pie. I'm at the mall, but I'm not feeling the greatest so I'm probably not going to be in school tomorrow." Rainbow faked a cough. "Yeah, see you Saturday. Hopefully it's only a 24 hour cold. Love you, Pinks. Bye." She hung up the phone. "Good enough?" She asked.

"I suppose. Don't let it happen again. Not a word to anyone or I will find you," the figure said. They tied Rainbow's wrists back up and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile on the other end of the phone call, Pinkie set her phone down, almost in tears. Rainbow Dash had been kidnapped! That whole conversation had the secret kidnapping code written all over it!

Twilight had been paranoid about what would happen if someone got kidnapped so she came up with a secret code. Everyone would call their girlfriend (or boyfriend in Fluttershy's case) at least once per afternoon. If there was an issue, the person on the other end would use the first person's full name. Saying you were feeling sick meant you were injured badly and the person who did it was still around and saying you were at the mall meant you had been kidnapped. There was also a code for if the kidnapper had tried to or succeeded in forcing you to do stuff you didn't want to do. That code was that you were getting ice cream. And Twilight went ballistic if you didn't call one a day.