Old Flames

The mane 7 had all graduated from CHS and were now old enough to decide whether or not to go to college. They all did, too. And at the same place that had offered them all full-ride scholarships: Coltfield State. Of course, Twilight had been offered a scholarship to many other, more prestigious schools, including Equestria University, but she had turned them down to be with her friends.

Coltfield had huge dorms made for 8 people, complete with 8 bedrooms, a living/central room and a mini kitchen. So girls all lived together, along with Applejack's cousin, Ginger Gold. Ginger's great grandfather was a Pie, so she was also Pinkie's cousin too. They didn't have much choice. It was either room with her or Trixie.

The girls never saw much of Ginger, as she was always at some party. And she had a problem with dating a new person every week. She always was bringing home some rando who nobody knew to watch a movie or have dinner. But there was the time she couldn't keep a boyfriend for more than a day. And the 6 guys she brought back were all old "flames" of the others that lived there, with the exception of Fluttershy, who's first and last boyfriend was Discord. He did go to college there, but it was a miracle he had gotten accepted, let alone a 50% scholarship.

Monday night, Pinkie and Dash we're watching a movie on the couch while everyone else went out to get pizza on a triple date (Fluttershy had told Discord to meet them at a pizza place) when Ginger walked in. She was the kind of girl who girls want to hit and guys want to hit on, with her soft southern accent, gold skin, yellow and green hair, and short clothes:

 She was the kind of girl who girls want to hit and guys want to hit on, with her soft southern accent, gold skin, yellow and green hair, and short clothes:

It was never difficult for her to get a date. And tonight, it was a boy with brown curly hair and skin that was a little darker than hers. He wore a yellow shirt with a sandwich accordion patch on the pocket and dark brown pants. It was...

"Is that Cheese Sandwich?" Pinkie whispered to her girlfriend.

"How should I know?" Dash asked, putting her arm around Pinkie's shoulders. "You're the one that went out with him."

"Yeah, once. He kissed me and it felt like kissing a sibling. I didn't go out with him again after that," Pinkie explained in a whisper tone. She turned up the movie, Peter Potter and the Wizard's Rock, and crossed her arms. Pinkie didn't want to hear her ex's date with her 4th cousin. But when they didn't go to the island in the kitchen as expected, and instead came into the living room, things got awkward.

"Pinkie Pie?" Cheese asked. Pinkie didn't take her eyes if the screen where 11 year old Peter was in Digona Lane with the half dwarf  Hagar.

"You know her?!" Ginger said.

"Well, yeah. We used to date in 10th grade," Cheese explained. "I still don't know why we broke up." Now Pinkie looked away from the screen.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. "We went out once and I told you it felt like kissing a brother!" Pinkie tried to stand up but was pulled back down by Dash, who didn't want Pinkie to be arrested for murder or baking Cheese into cupcakes or something.