Her Fathers Image.

I watched as his body hit the floor and his two goons ran out of sight. Behind him standing was Ray, smoke still rising from his gun like a freshly lit blunt. ''I told you nothing was ever going to happen to you.'' He told me. ''Ray, Do you know what you just did.'' 

He simply sat down on the couch and started watching a football game. ''Ray! Do you realize what the fuck you just did!'' I yelled at him even louder. ''Yep.'' he said putting his feet on the table and turning the volume up. ''I'll get rid of it so your prints wont be on it, don't worry.'' Was all he said. 

I ran into the bed room and shut the door. Whats wrong with Ray? I said to myself. What wrong with Ray is the same thing that was wrong with my father. Seen so many dead bodies that one more wont scare them. Been hurt so many times that they don't even care. Been heartbroken so much that they don't even use their  heart anymore. They really fave forgotten how to love. That transforms them into a different life form. One minute they are sweet, the next killing someone? One second Ray and I are on his bed rapping, the next he kills someone. 

This

Cant

Be 

Happening

No way! I can't live with a murder! I can't live my life on the run! I can't.....I have a plan. If Ray gets caught they will give him about 10 years with a $500,000 bail because he shot a Black man. Not only was the man black, and not white, he was trespasing on Ray's property and giving him threats and threating to rape his girl friend. Well, I'm not him girl friend but I can tell the court that. By the time this reaches the public eye I would be 18. My dad left me millions and I can use some of it to get Ray out. Then we could go to New York together!

Hold it. Why would Ray want to go to New York with me? I'm just me. Not his girl friend. Just a girl who saw her mother get shot and needs a place to stay. Just a girl who he helped in the drug game. Just a little girl who wants to be a thug, like her father. That will never work. 

I'll just be one of those 15 minutes of fame rappers. When my 15 minutes are up I'll end up paying millions to be in songs with Lil Wayne and wearing little to no cloths and shaking my ass for the camera. I  will never be as good as my dad.

My dad was King. My dad is King. My dad will always be King. King of the Rap game. King of these Compton streets. I'm not even royal.

Just some wanna be girl caught up in many murders who will never been seen in her fathers image.

But its worth a shot.