Check

Today was the day when I was to go on the all said luxorious trip with the murderous Tito aka Sug. 

"So Kay you ready to go?" Ray asked rubbing his head in a neverious state. "Ready? Yea, I was born ready. Who wouldn't want to be on a beautiful island with some strange dude names Tito that they just met?" I laughed. " Yea, I'm still coming with you. Like you jsut said you still don't know him all to well. It might be nice you know, to see a famliar face on your trip." he stated " Yea Whatever" I said closing my zipper or my case and walking out the door. "Wait up"he yelled running after me

"So Kay, I got you something. I was just in an Urban store and saw it. It made me think of you." he explained handing me a Tupac authentic "Thug Life" bikini with gold lining. " Thanks" I said making little regard to him. I was keeping my gaurd up.  No gift or statement could change the fact he was in with Tito. 

"Ray! wait up!!" A high-pitched voice called out as we stepped out of the elavator. "Star? What are you doing here?" RAy questioned confused. "See, I remember hearing something about you going along with Kay and Tito! I though why not I tag along to! I hear the island we are going to has the best drinks in the world!" She cheered.  Oh fucking great, bring the whole circus along why don't we!

"Kay, can she tag along?" Ray pleeded. "Two fucking I don't give. Do whatever you guys what." I said going to the taxi that Tito had reserved for me. I walked around to the back where the trunk was located and quikly opened it. "What the fuck?" I yelled noticing items were already in the trunk. "Oh thats just my stuff." Star giggled " I didn't think you actually had anything to put in there." She stated. "Is ALL of that shit yours?" Ray asked. "Lol no silly! I brought you some cloths to!" She giggled. 

Thats ok. By this time next week they both will be dead anyway.

We all got inside the taxi and began to drive to the airport. The plane held two people to a seating section. I sat down first, not caring who sat near me. Ray quickly flopped down beside me and gave me a sly smile. Star, angered, sat down on the other end next to a sleeping Asain man. She  quickly took out her Pink and Blue iPhone and began texting away. Soon after, Ray's phone rang. The screen lit up with the worlds 'Text message from Zonniuque.'  Zonniuque huh? That must be Star's real name... It was all making sense.

Slowly, I leaned over to take a look at her profile picture. It had her with dark brown hair, crooked teeth, and no tattoo's. I gazed back over to the current state of Star. She now had blue hair, straight teeth, and a Star tattoo on her left wrist. Yet, I still didn't think that was the end of it.

Getting out my phone, I began to google the name Zonniuque and clicked images. I saw a mugshot of her from an earlier state. I clicked the picture and began to read the article.

" Above pictures is Zonniuque Pulkins. She  was injailed for killed two people rummored to be planning to resurect legendary rapper Tupac Shakur. The two people were classfied as insane and the case has been closed. Zonniuque later participated in a successfull jail break with the friend of Tupac Shakur named Sug Knight.  We currently do not know how the two are linked."

Check. Your move now Star.

Hello! 

I, King Kay Rex am now officially back!

I know it took me forever to update, but I'm back now!

The schoolyear is almost ended and I don't have that much more to do so I'm back to writing this story.!

I'm happy with all the messages I recieved and all of the comments. I really smile at each and every one I read!

If you ever want to keep up with me my Twitter and Instagram are : TheFemaleKing

My tumblr is :TheFemaleKing.Tumblr.com

Once again, thank you to each and every single one of you who still read my stories!

 Much love

-TheUnicornDragonKing Kay Rex