What you read is what you become.....

''All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.'' I sang along with my fathers voice as I loaded two guns and placed them in my coat. I also placed a 6 inch switch knife in my bra. I refuse to go down without a fight. 

''Um hi.'' Ray said. I didn't even turn to face him I just continued packing for my trip with Tito. I had plans. ''Hello, SUG..gar '' I said putting empasis on the sub part. ''Its almost NIGHT.'' I said again. For a second I felt his body tense  and the air filled with heat. The feeling left just as quick as it came. 

''So, about your trip with Tito...'' he began. ''Yes, I can't wait! It will be the time of my LIFE!'' I said to him, throwing my hands in the air at the life part. I saw a sad look come across his face. Good. he deserved to feel like this. '' I'm going with you, if you don't mind?'' he asked. ''I don't like the thought of you being alone, what if something happens?'' he questioned. ''Something will.'' I mumbled to myself. 

''What was that?'' he asked leaning in closer to hear. ''I said at your will!.'' I said covering up. ''Oh, well you won the contest fair and square. I just want to make sure you enjoy the reward.'' he said. I thought to myself :: being ambushed by a traitor to my father? Yea, how rewarding! How could he even stand in the same room as me after all he has done?

''I need time to think. I'm going to a coffee shop or something.'' I said getting my purse and darting out the building. ''Can I come?'' he tried to call after me but I was already gone. 

  I didn't go to a coffee shop either, I went to the closest library and went to the history section. I began to look under the tap of 'Urban History' for my father. I knew soo much about him, and I favored him, just in a more modern, cuter way. Even with this there were some things I needed to know. I ripped out about 20 books with him in the title and got to work.